29.The Jetting Hero

[Creative Title 100,okay now. Go ahead and enjoy the chapter.]
_____________

Izuku looked as the man rose from the ground. Once the man was standing he started to brush himself off.

"I was holding a line of sausages before I slipped and popped open a pack of ketchup." The elderly man said to the teen.

Izuku had just looked at sheer worry. He could tell that this pro hero had to have been retired considering his age. As he looked at the elderly man he had suddenly dropped.

"Ah,old age gets to ya. Enjoy youth while you have the chance kid." he said to the teen.

"I,um...I will keep that noted." the teen replied back as he held out a hand.

The old man looked at the hand before he looked up at the teenager himself.

"Toshinori?" he asked.

"Midoriya." Izuku said reassuring the man.

The man nodded his head before he stood up then looked towards Midoriya and held out his hand.

"Well then Midoriya. Welcome to my home." he said to him with his hand out.

"Thank you sir,your home is pretty...homely." Izuku said trying to not sound impolite.

Izuku reached out his hand to the old man's hand then once in grasp shook it. After the shook the elderly man stopped then began to walk towards the door.

"So kid,what's the reason you're here for?" the man asked.

Izuku looked at the man before his whole brain went full blank. He blinked his eyes a bit before he opened is mouth.

"Wait,what do you mean?" Midoriya asked the man.

"Well you see,my memory isn't the greatest. So if you could please remind me. That would be greatly appreciated" the man asked as he turned around.

Izuku looked at the man then began to explain on why he was there. As he explained to the man he had noticed that from the outside a strange figure was in the distance. He paused for a bit so he could get a better look at the figure,but suddenly he felt a impact on his knees.

He looked down and saw the elderly man readjust his cane. As he did that he returned his glance to the place where the figure was only to see that it was gone. Midoriya quickly returned his glance to the short man who was looking at him.

"So Midoriya,you're here because of a hero internship?" the man asked.

"Yes sir,I was given a letter to actually come here since I was requested." Midoriya said as he took out the letter from his pocket.

The man took the letter from Midoriya's grasp then began to read it. After a while he nodded his head then looked back at Midoriya.

"Well I do remember writing this. I wasn't quite sure of your name since I never got it the last time we met." he said to the teen.

"Last time we me-

Before Izuku could ask he felt a quick breeze of wind go by him. He looked behind him and saw the old man had made a crater on the wall. The man then looked at Midoriya with a grin.

"The name is Gran Torino. We met on the street because of that wallet. Remember now?" Torino asked Midoriya.

Midoriya quickly remembered the encounter then snapped back into reality. He then looked up with a smile on his face.

"Yes,I do remember." he replied back to Gran.

Gran Torino's grin grew wider as it did he looked at Midoriya and saw that inside Midoriya's eyes held pure amazement.