21.Swing

{A/N:Welcome readers to the new chapter,have fun and enjoy,also mild language in this,but nothing too much. Also some things that will affect future chapters in this so keep a look out. Alrighty now enjoy the chapter.}

______________

Izuku POV

Once Aizawa gets into his sleeping bag I walk up to try and find my form,but during that moment I see many people just looking at me.

"Uh...do you guys need help with something?" I ask sheepishly.

The class didn't respond to my question,so I took that as a sign and just tried to find my form.

As I'm looking through the forms I start to have a difficult time finding mine. During that moment I feel a tap on my shoulder,so I turned and saw that Todoroki had stood by my side.

"Hey there Todoroki,how have you been?" I asked as I go back to trying to find my form.

"I'm doing good Midoriya,but there's something I should tell you." he says in his usual voice.

"Could you wait a little,I need to find my form." I say as I still keep my attention on the forms.

"Well Midoriya,it's about that." Todoroki says as I felt him tap my shoulder.

"What does my form have to do with anything?" I ask looking at him with confusion.

"Well,just look at the board." he said as he moved his head to the direction of the board for me to glance.

I turn my head at the board and as I did I couldn't believe on what I had saw.

On the board were on how many people were asking for that certain student to intern at that business. As I looked through them,I soon found my name at the very bottom.

It said...

Izuku Midoriya:0 Requests

I couldn't believe it,I worked so god damn hard to get here,only for me to fail?

As I looked on I started to feel this wave of emotion start to wash over me,as it did I couldn't help put clench my fist at what I was seeing.

"Midoriya,I'm sorry about this. If only there was something I could do I would,but sadly I can't. I'm sorry." he said as he tried to put his hand on my shoulder.

As he was moving his hand my senses kicked in leading me to grab it fast and then I tightened my grip on it.

As I did I saw from the corner of my eye Todoroki trying to not show any pain,but I could tell he was feeling it.

I continued to clench his hand hard to the point where I sensed something,but before I could even react I felt my hand burn.

I quickly let go of his hand and look at my hand where I noticed that it had a burn mark on it. I looked towards Todoroki where I saw him trying to sooth his hand.

I looked down at my hand once again then at the class who at this point were looking at me with strange looks,and quickly went back to my desk.

As I was making my way to my desk I felt the stare of the class looking on at me like I did something wrong,but they don't know the hell I've been through to get here and to be rejected just added more...

Geez not gonna lie,but that burn hurt a lot...

_____________

It was now lunch time and I was currently outside,I didn't want to be in the school since if you couldn't tell I was sick of it.