Chapter 69

I didn't mean to plan this out but I find it ironic now that I am writing it. You'll see later on 😉

The bed jolted as Malia shot up in bed, startling me awake

The bed jolted as Malia shot up in bed, startling me awake. Sitting up with her, I wrapped my arm around her back and rubbed it soothingly. The uneven skin could be felt from underneath the shirt, sending a chill up my spine.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart? Are you okay?" I asked, my voice sounded lower than usually from sleep. Rubbing my eyes, I blinked away the sleep so I could see her better.

"Y-yeah, yeah I'm fine." Her voice was hoarse and I could smell the salt from her tears.

"You don't seem fine." I commented, brushing the tears of her cheeks with my thumb. "Did you have a bad dream?"

She shook her head no before tucking it into my chest, obstructing my view from her. It agitated my wolf that we were unable to see her in her time of despair. She let out a small hiccup, making me smile and place a kiss to the top of her head. She reminded me of a child.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked, tucking her hair behind her ear so I could at least some part of her face.

"It was a g-good dream, actually."

"How was it good if you made you cry?" I huffed tracing my fingers across her exposed skin.

"Because it wasn't real." She said, rubbing her eyes and cheeks. "I'm crying because I wanted it to be real but I know that it's impossible."

Pulling her closer, I tried to offer her as much comfort as I could give her. "Would you mind telling me what it was about? You don't have to, of course. It's all up to you."

"No." She shook her head and say up so she was facing me. "No, it's fine."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Not its okay, I'll tell you. I was dreaming about my mom, or at least I think it was my mom. She was telling me how proud she was, how much she misses me."

"Malia." I sighed, brushing the tears that were pooling down her cheeks.

"I just wished that it was real, that she was actually speaking me with me."

"Maybe she was." I reassured her.

"Do you really think that?" She asked, look up to me with wide, hopeful eyes."

"Of course I do. I said, grabbing her cheeks with my hands. "She probably noticed that you miss her as mush as misses you. The Moon Goddess probably granted her time with you."

"Thank you." She said as I brushed the remaining wetness of her cheeks. Her eyes were red and her face was a bit swollen but with the sliver moonlight shining down on her, she looked nothing short of ethereal.

Brushing my lips over her face, I could taste the salt that was masking the underlying sweetness of her skin. After tracing every feature of her face, the peak of her nose all the way to her forehead and chin, I finally planted them into her lips.

They tasted of salt but that only increase my want for her, my need for her. I wanted to taste her, to feel her and show her everything, how she is my everything.

I let out a small growl when she opened her mouth to me and my tongue met hers. Leaning over her, I slowly encouraged her to lean backwards until her back was on the on the bed. My hands traveled to paths they knew, places they've been before. Her hair was soft beneath my fingers, as well as her skin and lips underneath my own. Her waist was narrow and was easily grasped by my large hands, which encouraged her to let out a quite moan.

My hands went to his hair, pulling on it gently as his lips traced the sensitive areas of my neck, letting out an embarrassing loud moan when they traced his mark

My hands went to his hair, pulling on it gently as his lips traced the sensitive areas of my neck, letting out an embarrassing loud moan when they traced his mark. My fingers released his hair and traveled downwards but hesitated when they felt his naked skin.

"It's okay." He mumbled against my lips. Taking my hands in his, he uncurled my hands and laid my palms flat on his chest. His skin was warmer than my own and the feeling of hard muscle stirred something in me. Moving them slowly downward, he stopped when he reached his lower abdominal muscles.

"Do not be afraid to touch me. I want you to touch me." He said, making my face and body hot. I shifted uncomfortably as a heat settled in my lower stomach, a feeling I had never encountered before.

His hands released my own before moving back up to my hair, pulling it in ways to angle my head better suited for his sweet yet hot assault on my lips and neck. My own hands were paused for several moments before they began to move. Slowly, they took in the figure of the powerful man that laid above us. My fingers dipped into the lines and planes of his chest, appreciating everything this man was. They admired the power he holds yet how soft and gets he could be to us. They ran all the way from his neck to the elastic band on his boxers, even threatening to go lower, following the 'v' shape of his hips.

Although his hands played it safe, his lips did not. They were almost considered aggressive, dominating my own and controlling all the of movements but I didn't care. I was enjoying everything that they were doing, each angle and each brush of hot his tongue inside my mouth and on my skin.

Yet, through it all, all the pleasure that I was receiving through his actions, I wanted more. I craved to have his hands on my, to feel his long, strong hands on my body. I wanted to feel his calloused, heated hands trace my skin as I did his.

Slowly, I halted the movement of his hands by wrapping my smaller ones around them. He pulled back from lips with a look of confusion on his face, his eyes in a daze and pupils wide.

"What's wrong?" His voice was gruff and low, making my stomach boil more.

Bringing his hands down from my face, I directed him the same way he did to me until his hands were underneath my shirt. I almost moaned at the feeling of his hands heating the sensitive skin on my stomach.

"Are you sure?" He asks, catching on to what I wanted him to do.

Nodding my head I responded, "Yes, I'm sure."

Getting a bit heated. 😉 I wanted to give you guys a treat for making you wait this long for me to update. This is pretty much the 'PG' version of the next chapter. I'm not sure if I want to put the next chapter in this book and make it private or make a separate book for the next chapter.