FAQ

So, this is a little mid-week treat for you guys. I can't really write a full chapter for a week but I see you guys have some confusion with things so I am going to answer some.

Who is 'Ryan'?
Ryan is a nickname for Orion. His name is pronounced like (Oh-Ryan) and is a little nickname Ryland had for him as a child.

Who is Rebecca, I thought her name was Rachel?
Um, I don't know if I accidentally wrote Rachel in some parts of the book but her name is Rebecca. If you see this anywhere, please let me know because Rachel is not in this book. Rebecca is antagonist turned protagonist. She was the one going after Orion at the beginning of the book and was very rude at Malia when Malia first showed up.

Why was Cole mad at Malia if he had an idea what she went through?"
Mates are very protective over one another. When Malia called Kai 'Little Wolf', it made her cry because of past memories, it's her let name. Cole got mad because it made her cry and he could never call her that even though Kai is his mate. He got upset that a random girl could call Kai that and not him.

What did Kai do at the fighting ring?
Since Kai wasn't old enough to shift, she was more like a care-taker of the fighters. She would give them water and food (poor quality but it was all they had access to) when she could. She often tended to their wounds when she could but she would get caught breaking the rules a lot more than she wished. Malia would protect her from her punishment until the men grew bored and gave up. Kai kept Malia nourished and alive while Malia offer protection and kept Kai alive.

What happened to Gordon?
He was killed in the battle. I think it was mentioned but if it wasn't, let me know and I'll put it in.

Got any questions? Leave them here and I'll put them in.

About me
No one actually knows who I am. I've never told a friend or soul who I am or what I do on Wattpad. I dot think I will ever reveal myself but we will see.

I love sports and I consider myself ver tomboyish. I love animals, especially my dog. I am very active in my school's sports and band programs. I'm also in honors classes (I don't know how)

I love Greek Mythology and reading, which is what brought me to Wattpad. I used to google Percy Jackson fan fiction and it eventually led me here. My first work is still up but it is so bad to me. I will never take it down because it will be a reminder and visual on how my writing have improved.

Got any questions for me? Leave them here and I might answer them.