November 1, 1863

"I have plans tonight, so don't come down for dinner." Oliver whispered in my ear as I was preparing for my bath. He walked out and shut the door.

What was that about?

I soaked for lengthy amount of time, then dried myself off before throwing on my shift and brushing through my hair. He came back in with a tray of food and a bottle of wine, then set it on the table before stoking the fire. I got up to find a fitting dress for the occasion, but he wrapped his hand around my wrist. "Don't, I want you just as you are."

He looked down at me. "Come, have a seat Mrs. Westlake." He lit a candle and sat across from me.

"What is all this?" I asked.

"This, my dear, is a celebration dinner."

"What would we be celebrating?"

"Well, it is a few days late of course, but it's our anniversary dinner. I have something for you." He said, and rose from his seat.

He took my hand, and slipped on a ring I've never even imagined.

I stared at it with shock

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I stared at it with shock. "This ring must have cost a fortune." He shook his head no. "When we were first married, I asked my mother to have the diamonds remounted for you, but the war broke out, and I never had a chance to obtain it till now. The diamonds have been in my family for generations, and when my grandmother Westlake died, she left them to me. I've dreamed about putting this on your finger, Naomi. I love you so deeply."

It means the world to me that he wants me to have this ring. We no longer have the secrets and guilt between us, and he still trusts and loves me.

I leaned in and kissed him. This kiss above all others, aroused me more than ever before. It was gentle, loving, and sacred. I pulled back and looked at him. "I'm ready, Oliver."

His eyes softened. "Thank God." He pulled me into his arms and kissed me once again.

He stood up and took my hand, taking me with him. His hand rested on my cheek and he stared down at me. "I'll be gentle." He assured me, and I nodded before he kissed me again. I pulled his shirt from his trousers and he helped pull it over his head.

I saw the scars, and ran my hand down his hard chest and looked up at him. "I love you." I said.

"I know." He smiled.

I lifted my gown off me as he looked at me with so much love, then leaned down and kissed me while I pushed his trousers off. He took my hand and led me to the bed.

"Tonight is one of the most special nights of my life." He layed me down and crawled on top of me. His lips peppered kissed down my neck, then took my breast into his mouth.

I moaned in reaction, and his lips made their way back up to mine just as I felt his hand travel south. He took a deep breath when he finally kissed me. "I don't have to release inside of you if you're not ready." He looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm ready." With that, his lips took mine in a feverish quickness that took my breath away. He reached for my hand and held it when he finally slid his arousal inside of me.

I wasn't fearful or regretful, I was grateful for the pleasure it brought. He made love to me and kissed me so delicately, it made me feel beautiful and loved.

"You're so perfect." He said as he slowly slid in and out of me. Our lips barely brushing as I breathed in his scent and lightly moaned his name. The fire flickered light against his face, and it is the most handsome sight I've ever seen.

His hand lightly moved down until it reached my knee and he hiked it up and started moving a little faster and harder, but it was exactly what my body craved.

"Naomi, I've missed you." He cried out as I arched my back. My body began to tingle from my core and through my spine.

"You're taking me there, Oliver." I whispered out, as my body left my control and reacted to the pleasure he is giving us.

I tried to watch his face as I climaxed, but it hit too hard and too strong. I closed my eyes, and I know he is watching me as I float into the heaven he is providing me. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, then thrusted a little harder and it threw me further over the edge. He hung his head down and I opened my eyes to watch him as he came apart.

He whimpered and grunted. "Are you sure you want all of me, because it's coming."

"Yes!" I cried out, and he exploded inside me. "I love you." He cried out, and I felt him tense. "God, I love you." He cried out again, before collapsing on top of me.

I felt a tear stream down my face and I sensed the same, so I lifted his head and saw the tears. He looked at me with so much adoration and love. "Thank you for coming back to me." He said, just before he kissed me again.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.