The Conclusion January 1, 1870

I'll never forget that day.  Evelyn was sent away, and I've not heard a word from the woman.  We raised Oliver's daughter, and after many trials and tribulations, she and I developed a friendship. 

Several months after that fateful day, my youngest sister Abigail came to live with us.  She and Armstrong quickly fell in love.  They are expecting their second child this spring.  They live at our Mauckport residence, along with several house staff.  I am so very happy for Armstrong, as he is now married for love.

Mae and Patrick moved to Westlake Manor with us and brought their three lovely children.  They do make beautiful babies.  Patrick is successful in his career and is now one of my husbands closest friends and partners.

Anna also lives with us, along with our loved ones that came home from Canada in the fall of 1865.

Anna insisted I write down the adventures I experienced. 

The Forgotten Ones.  

A tribute to the Forgotten casualties of war. 

It was published, and I have high hopes our loved ones will never be forgotten.

Oliver and I have five children, which makes six if you count Roseland.  After that, we simply weren't blessed with more children.  God knows we should have a tribe with our appetite for making love. 

We live peaceful lives these days, although I keep my darling husband on his toes.  He loves every moment, so do not let him fool you.

Rumors are that Claudine ran deep into hiding in the Carolina's where she married one of Morgan's men. 

General Morgan and his raiders were captured in Ohio, only to escape back down south. 

I believe the Civil War was really just one battle and the war will go on for much longer.  It will never end until everyone is equal, and that includes women.  Maybe someday we will be raised to have careers and our own businesses to run.  I don't know, but someday I hope my descendants make this a better world for everyone.

I have over twenty completed stories under my profile and I upload, on average, one fully completed story each month