December 24-25, 1863

I fell into his arms as we both came down from our high.  The heat from the fire and our love making, left us both sweaty as we caught our breaths.  I love riding him astride.

"Mrs. Westlake, you have made me the happiest man alive."  He whispered into my ear as his arms hold me close to him. 

"What would you say to an early Christmas present?"  I asked.

I pushed back and smiled at him.  "Well, I do believe it just struck midnight, so it really wouldn't be early."  He said. 

"I'm with child." 

His eyes sparkled with the firefight and a smile crept up on his face.  "You're positive?" 

"Yes."  I answered, and nodded my head.

"This, I'm... Naomi Westlake, I'm am the happiest man on earth."  I giggled as he flipped us around quickly and he layed on top of me.  He looked into my eyes with a smile on his face.  His fingers brushed the wet hair out of my face. 

"My God, you're beautiful."  He kept looking at me.  "I love you." His lips took mine, and I gasped when I once again felt his arousal. 

"Already?" 

He laughed.  "Apparently so."  He slid into me.  "I can never get enough of you." He whispered out as he made love to me. 

"You are an amazing man."  I whispered back.

He flipped me around and pulled my hips into him.  "I'm going to do you up right now, my love.  Tell me if I hurt you."  He pulled back and slammed back into me from behind, and I bit down on the pillow and he paused.  "Hang on to something."  He said, and I reached for the bedpost and looked behind me. 

He slammed into me again and again until he grunted so loud, I know the staff are aware of our affairs. 

"You feel so good."  He paused before making quick, but hard, thrusts into me me.  "Oh fuck!"  I screamed out, and he paused.  "Where did you hear such a thing?" 

"I don't know, just keep going!"  He chuckled before starting again, and pounding me into oblivion. 

When he released, it must have been intense, because his body strained and he cried out so hard for mercy. 

We collapsed into the bed, and he pulled me into him.  "If it's a boy, can we name him Ethan?"  He asked.

"I like that name, where did you hear it?"

"A boy I knew in Virginia." Is all he said.

"Yes, and if it's a girl?"  I asked.

"Eleanor."  He smiled.

"That's my middle name."  I said, and he chuckled. 

"I know, that's where I got it from."

He pulled me in a little closer.  "Umm..where did you hear that word?"  He asked, and I laughed.

"I probably shouldn't say." 

"I want to know."

"Fine, Patrick and Mae were never quiet during their love making.  I heard Mae scream it out one night."

He laughed so hard.  "Mae is so prim and proper like your mother.  I don't even use that language." 

"Yeah, what does it mean?"  I asked, and he laughed.  "Its what we did, but dirty and raunchy.  Its definately not what a man does to his wife." 

"Oh"

"Do you remember what we were doing two years ago tonight?" He said.

"I think I remember being torn in two and pushing out, not one, but two children because of you, thank you very much."  I elbowed him, and he laughed. 

"Now we've created another one."  He squeezed me tighter.  "It better be one, or I'll have your head."  I warned him.

We engaged in useless, but fun, conversation for another hour before we were both consumed by sleep. 

I woke to my husband pushing his arousal against my lower back.  "You're still not done?"  I groaned.

"I'm never done."  He chuckled, and positioned himself just outside my clit.  I turned my head, and he kissed my shoulder before sliding inside me.  I held on to the bedpost as he gave me my morning love.  With my husband, its day and night. 

First thing in the morning, during the babies naptime, then mostly all night.  Theres no wonder how I'm once again pregnant. 

When he finally "came" as he calls it, he kissed my head.  "I'm afraid we may have spoiled the children this year." 

"What?"

"I added some gifts as you slept.  Please don't be angry.  It's both their birthday and christmas." 

I sighed in disagreement.  How are we ever getting all our belongings home?

I demanded we take a bath before the children woke.  It's the benefit of indoor plumbing.  "Will you please have this installed when we return home?" 

"Absolutely!" he said as he watched my naked body step into the tub. 

We quickly bathed and dressed, then raced to the nursery where Elizabeth held her arms out for her daddy.  I changed them because as Oliver says, "A man doesn't do such a thing." and we headed downstairs. 

He wasn't kidding when he said he spoiled our children.  A doll house for Elizabeth and a train set for Ollie.  "I'm not sure they know what to do, they're so young."  I giggled. 

He grabbed something very large that's wrapped in a blanket.  "For you."  He smiled at me.  I walked over and pulled the sheet off, and gasped.  My fingers ran over the engraving in the leather. 

N.E.W.

"It's beautiful, Oliver." 

"Now you can ride astride whenever you like in your own saddle."  He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Thank you, it's perfect."  I hugged him, then reached for a smaller box I had for him. 

He opened it and smiled.  It's a gold pocket watch.  "There's an engraving."  I pointed out. 

"To my love, Oliver. Christmas in England 1863.  Love Naomi."

"It's perfect."  He said, then hugged me.  "Daddy!" 

He looked at me and smiled.  "She said daddy not dada." We both laughed and joined our children on the floor, playing with their gifts.