Chapter 1: UA Transfer student

Hello Ya'll! New Story Time.  This is going to be my secondary story until I can finish the Angels of Death one I am working on so don't expect regular updates from this one until its finished then I will focus on this one more! I may edit this one periodically but i'm just putting it out there. Rough Draft you know?

Let me know what you think of it!

Terra pov

Waking up this morning was excited to tackle the new day in my new life! I had woken up early and threw my hair up and qucikyl got dressed getting ready for the day

It's so exciting today is my first day At UA Academy in Japan and I am stoked to say the least! Time to start over here in New life, new me!!!

When I got to the school entrance i quickly ran inside and walked through the halls looking at the map I was given to get to the teachers lounge. I enter the lounge to see several teachers on computers. I was told my teachers name was Mr. Aizawa and went over to the desk that matched the name. The man sitting their looked........tired.... he was tall and skinny with a black outfit on and a scarf that was wrapped around him several times. "Mr. Aizawa?" He looks over and me and slowly turns around to face me looking as exhausted as i had imagined from his posture and general aura.

"You must be Miss. Porter the new transfer student." He gets up quickly and walks past me, I take it he's walking towards the classroom so we can get the day started. "Well let's go get this over with......" he says flatly. I'm not sure if that's directed at me or an inner pep talk for himself.

What a compassionate teacher....

We walk down the hallway after hearing the final bell and walk up to a classroom with an obnoxiously large door that says "1-A" on it. When I mean big I mean the door is fucking huge and super unnecessary.

Jeez overkill much?

I enter the class with my new teacher, Mr. Aizawa and everyone's eyes are suddenly on the front of the classroom, looking directly at me, curious as to the new addition to their class. I stand up there silently smiling at everyone as Mr. Aizawa begins to speak.

..."Everyone this is a new transfer student, I'll let her get her introduction over with quickly so we can get started already, wake me up when it's over......"

Well isn't he just a ray of fucking sunshine?

I looked over to smile at him to see he was already wrapped up in a sleeping bag already dosing off......

Is this really my teacher?  How fucking strange is this guy.....

"Hi everyone! my name is Terra! I just transferred here from UA Academy USA!" I look over my class of new people. Really they are still in their second week here, but my mom had a last minute transfer to a Japanese Hero company and it was just something we couldn't pass up. So here I am starting my first day at UA Academy Japan. "My quirk is water manipulation! I can't wait to get to know all of you!" They all look at me with curiosity. Not many times you get a Japanese speaking American... Most everyone looks at me with a smile and one boy with white and red hair in particular had become more interested when hearing about my quirk.

My quirk kind of has a family with branches to it. Most people can only control or expel one type, liquid, gas, solid. I can control all three, independently; that's what puts me in a class above most water manipulists.

"Shes kinda like Todoroki!" A girl that kind of looks kinda like a frog shouts out; I'm sure that has to do with her quirk. Everyone then turns to look at whom I assume is Todoroki and I just smile at him. He doesn't change is expression just looks at me with slight curiosity.