Chpater 48: Am I Really doing this?

Sorry for the Lack of Updates.....I have no excuses! I suck sorry!

Terra POV

Okay so my sweet innocent boyfriend whom everyone still is unsure whether hes human or not has an actual kink? Well slap my ass and call me Joe Exotic, I can work with that! Engaging Shoto in a sexual way has been pretty difficult since the last time we almost did anything in my bedroom, making out was always easy but because his lack of knowledge and my lack of experience I was never sure how to branch the subject of things he would like and wouldn't like so I tossed sex aside for awhile...... I looked down at my phone to see a text from Momo.

Boobs Mackenzie: Sure I can do that for you. Have your measurements changed since the sports festival?

That Bitch Dorothy: No they haven't. Can you make it by the time i get back and just leave it in my room?

Boobs Mackenzie: Sure! Its actually already done! I'll put it in a bag and leave it in your room. Is this for one of those Cosplay things you talk about?

That Bitch Dorothy: Uh huh. Yeah. Mhmm. Yep.

Boobs Mackenzie: Perfect you'll have to send a picture of it on! I hope it works out.

Oh it would....... I looked over to Shoto who was just smiling and holding my hand as we reached Campus. Looking at this boy and feeling his warmth was a strange feeling considering who he used to be at the beginning of the year. Looking at the content look on his face and knowing from speaking to his mother that he didn't smile for years, knowing he was so unhappy for such a long time and seeing that boy in the very beginning and seeing him now, happy, confident and affectionate was unlike anything I thought he would be talking to him at first. He was still naive and socially awkward but that was also part of his charm,  he was finding out things for himself and who he wanted to be and I found that to be so admirable.

 He wasn't letting anyone dictate how his life should be. Despite his awful childhood and the scar on his face he didn't let a lot of things bother him, he was calm and collected most of the time and smart and kind. He just wanted to fit into the world in his own way and whether or to we worked together in the future I knew he would do amazing things. Squeezing his hand only made him smile and I could tell that even if we weren't meant to be together forever, he would always be the most important person in my world. He accepted all my flaws and accepted me for who I am. 

I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend or a better boyfriend.

So was I about to do what I thought I was?

Hell Yeah.

We walked back onto campus at around 7:30pm. We had to be back by 8:00 so we were a little early but that was fine. We were walking towards the dorms when he spoke up.

"I had an enjoyable time tonight, we will have to do this again after the exams." He said with a content smile on his face. his hair flowing in the wind was so light and fluffy and instead of wearing it in its usual fashion he had parted it to the side parts of his red hair covering the white, it was a nice look.

"I agree, I'm surprised we never did anything like this before." I said smiling back looking at him.

"Well between the sports festival, Hosu, you losing an arm, getting kidnapped and gaining a new arm as well as a new quirk, it was kind of hard to squeeze in." He said smirking. I gasped in feigned hurt.

"Shoto! Is that sarcasm I detect coming from you? What happened to the sweet boy I fell for?" I said dramatically striking a pose with my arm across my forehead in a woe is me fashion.