Chapter 23: Rescue Exercises.

Reader POV

Bakugo decided to walk me home. I hadn't asked him to but he did regardless. He carried my bags to my house for me and it was a surprisingly comfortable silence for most of the way...

"You gonna be okay by yourself Elsa?" I smiled at him. He was trying his best to be comforting in his own weird special way.

"I mean making that pb&j I wanted when I get home will be a bitch but I'm bound and determined not to fuck it up to much. I'll send you the artistic process." I winked at him and He just scoffed but I could tell he was holding back a chuckle.

"....You gonna want help?"

Awhhhh he can be nice!

"Nah thanks Sonic but I'll be okay. Gotta get used to it eventually..." we got to my house and he put my stuff inside for me. He went back to the door.

"See you tomorrow Elsa...."

"You got it Sonic! Thanks for everything again!"

"Whatever.... I'll fucki-"

"Fucking kill you if you tell anyone I was a decent human being instead of an asshole. Yeah yeah I heard you the first three times." I sarcastically smirked to where he smiled back and flipped me off on his way out the door. He was being a good friend.....in a fucking weird way.

When I got into my room I closed my curtain so I couldn't even look at his room, I didn't even want the temptation of seeing his face.... Momo had been calling me and texting me non stop but I just ignored them and eventually just blocked her number. I knew I shouldn't be mad but I was.

I was furious with them both.

It was absolute jealousy and I wasn't afraid to let it show. I knew they thought they had no choice but they did.... I would have fought to my last breath and he easily gave in just because my "future" was at steak. My future is my own and I'll decide what I can and can't be and if no one would hire me I would just start my own agency...... I wasn't helpless and I was mad Shoto thought so little of me that he couldn't come to me or let me handle it. ....It was my future not his..... I was about to go to bed when I got a text from Mina and Bakugo.

Sonic the hedgehog: what time do you go to school Elsa?

Pink Beyoncé: yeah we want to come walk with you tomorrow!

They were so sweet. They knew Shoto and I always went together and knew I would be lonely.

That Bitch Dorothy: I leave at 6:45..... You guys can come but no one is carrying my stuff! I may suck at making pb&j at the moment but I can carry my own shit!

Pink Beyoncé: YES MAAM! Your stuff will remain untouched!

Sonic the hedgehog: Good now everyone go the fuck to sleep your blowing up my phone.

He was the one that asked..... 

I sighed and lay my head down. I was exhausted and quickly fell asleep not knowing how tomorrow was going to pan out.

In the morning Mina and Bakugo were at my door right at 6:40. It was sweet from what I knew this was out of the way for them both. We went down the street and on the train just talking, well Mina was talking I was listening and Bakugo was pretending not to listen. Some people would stare at me and whisper but Bakugo gave them looks which I told him to ignore. Just another thing to add on to my plate.....babysitting Bakugo.

When we arrived at the gate the whispers got worse. Hearing people call me a villain was not the ideal start to my morning and tried to ignore it until we reached the 1-A door. I put on my usual face and went into the classroom as everyone screamed and half of them tackled me to the ground.