Chapter 38: Reunion

Bakugo POV

GASP!

It felt like a fucking eternity since I was able to breath. the sludge coming out of my mouth made me want to vomit. There was no taste to but the texture and feeling of it was enough to make anyone sick. This had to be the same weird thing that took Terra and that charred motherfucker wasn't it? Maybe she was close by then.

I took in several deep breathes as the villains and I were becoming reacquainted with our surroundings when one barely gave me enough time to breath before the crazy as blonde girl came at me with a knife trying to recapture me after All Might had almost saved me. I gathered power in my hands to dodge her and exploded myself out of her way in the Knick of time. Her cold steel barely missing my neck. It wasn't just her though. Shitty Deadpoool, the clown, and the lizard all came at me while the warpgate and shitty hands stayed by a hulking man with a suit and a black mask. It was like fighting a bunch of crazed circus performers except I couldn't cause any actual damage.... I couldn't get the pro hero's and All Might in trouble so I kept diving as best I could. Looking back over at the warp gate and creepy hands I saw then conversation with the man in Black. I couldn't focus on their conversation because I was dodging four fucking assholes unable to fight back when I heard almost like a whisper.

"We will have to dispose of the girl and Dabi after we recapture him and take out All Might." The hand covered asshole said.

"No the girl stays alive." The deep voice said coming through the silver piping on his face.

The girl....

I dodged a shot from the lizard with swords and while dodging looked at my surroundings trying to see where this girl maybe hiding. Maybe she wasn't here maybe she....wait is that a vat with two humans in it?

I focused in to see two cats that were filled with a green liquid with a female shadow and male shadow inside.

Terra....maybe she was in there!

I immediately changed my direction . And began running to the vat.

"Someone grab the brat already." Crusty yelled out as I kept dodging heading for the vat.

He said making me twitch and causing me to get punched by the giant lady with the magnet quirk.

I felt myself fly farther into the building but not close enough to reach the vat. My head feels dizzy as I try to stand to defend myself using the container to support myself. This was do or die.

And I was becoming closer to the dying part every second.

I couldn't fight back.

I could only dodge and against four people.. it was frustrating.... this couldn't fucking be it for me....

BOOM!!!!!

"I am here!" Yelled the booming voice of All Might as he crashed on the scene shaking the earth. The villains who had been attacking me had turned in fear to the sound of All Mights booming voice as their faces of happiness changed to our fear. He saw me next to the vat and immediately worked his way through the crowd of villains to me knocking them all out in almost an instant. He came to grab me before being hit by the man in the black suit away from me as they began to battle in the distance. I quickly looked at the vat and tried to pry off the top before I felt a portal open behind me and crusty wall out of it.

"Time to get the others and go Bakugo." He said gruffly. I looked back at him and scowled.

"Fuck off I ain't going anywhere with you you crusty piece of shit." I said causing crusty hands temperament to change.

"I said-" he was cut off being forced into a portal as a wall of ice erupted where he had been standing. The wall erupting just feet away brought an immediate chill to the room but I knew who exactly was fucking responsible as I heard the sound of the walls being kicked in by Deku.

Third POV

"That was irresponsible Shoto! You could have been in a lot of trouble if you had hit shigaraki!" Iida yelled as the entered the building to see a busted up Bakugo leaning against the green vats.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled as he pushed passed everyone to his best friend. "Dude you look terrible!" He said leaning down and hoisting hi. To standing.

"Shut it you fucking extra! I had it under control!" He retorted trying to shake off Kirishimas arm to no avail.

"Sure you did buddy...." he said with an unconvinced smile.

Everyone has surrounded the vat shaped like the female and stared at it. They all stayed silent and looked over at Shoto who just touched the glass with his hand. The feeling of the vat was cold as well meaning it's contents were probably cold and uncomfortable as the shadow sat in the fetal position.

He knew it was her.

It was Terra. Cold and alone.

He felt so sorry for all the pain she must have endured. Her life since school had started was nothing but pain and torture but regardless of everything she smiled and persevered through the darkness.

After this things would be normal, after this they would go on dates and just be normal or at least as normal as they could be.

He just wanted her to be happy....and be happy with her but life kept throwing them into the pit as they barely crawled out every time they fell. But for her he would fall as many times as it would take.

"It's her I know it....." he said gripping the sides of the tank.

"How do we get her out? I don't see a switch anywhere...." Deku asked looking around for a switch or a computer or anything. They all looked around when Bakugo shoved Kirishima off him and pushed his way to the tank.

"I'll just fucking blow it up." Bakugo said pushing against the glass. Momo viciously shook her head.

"Kirishima and I will handle this." She said as a crowbar popped out of her chest.

"What? We can just blow it up?" Bakugo said exasperated. He was panting exhausted from the beating he took.

"And cut her with shards of glass I don't think so." She said coldly. "She's been through enough. Kirishima break open the top with this." She said handing it to him. He took it and began trying to pry the canister open. After a moment of attempts the canister opened. He removed the top and immediately started blushing.

"Momo! Shoto! It's her!" He yelled looking away from the vat His face red as could be. The others were all about to come and grab her when he threw his hands up. "She's naked you guys can't come over here!"

Of course she was naked. Ragdoll has been naked and so Momo and Shoto has run over to the vat as the others turned around. Shoto looked into the vat to see Terra.....naked to form but something else was different. When he looked at her left arm he saw just that......a new left arm. The arm itself was purple and scarred with her hand being perfectly normal starting at the wrist. The scar tissue between the purple skin and the hand was pinkish purple being new.

"Shoto-" Momo interrupted Bringing him back to his senses as he put his arms into the liquid and scooped her out. Momo quickly created a large black shirt to cover her naked body. As she dressed her she started groaning at the warms Shoto was creating on his left side trying to warm and dry her. She grunted a few more times before she began coughing loudly as everyone turned around to her spitting out the liquid and panting loudly. Her eyes began to open and she blinked several times adjusting to the dim light of the warehouse surrounded by multi colored blurs. She felt a warm hand on her face and she smiled. She weakly brought her hand to meet the face or the white and red blob in front of her.

"Took you long enough."