Chapter 45: Late Night Training

Terra was busy during the break for school to build the dorms for the students, she had to meet with her Parole Officer whom was given permission to meet her on campus at anytime, and whom was happy to see she was okay. She had to pack and made several attempts and notes on her new powers, but realized quickly that even though it was Touya's quirk, it felt different then what she expected and a lot harder to control. All Might had visited All For One and said he was very forthcoming with her abilities and it's downfalls and new advantages. 

All For One had actually given her two quirks, one was Dabi's flames and one was fireproof skin, which had been obtained from a firefighter years ago, so on the up side she didn't have to worry about burning herself, but on the other hand she did have to worry about over heating, the hotter she became the dizzier she would become until she passes out from dehydration and exhaustion. So she had advantages Touya never got to have but also disadvantages, apparently All for One thought it important for her to develop her quirk to its fullest so taking away such a negative side effect was a must. He also explained her new arm, it was her arm and its discoloration was a side effect of a doctors quirk on staff, being able to recreate any limb or organ by ingesting someones DNA, but the bigger the limb the more discoloration or scarring that would occur. All for One knew her to be a quick learner, but he said with her new quirk there was only so much she could do with one arm. She knew she should at least be grateful for her new arm, but in all truth, she didn't want to feel grateful to the man that killed her best friend, she knew it was all part of his bigger plan for her.

"I'd chop it off again if i could." She remembered saying coldly to All Might, almost scaring him.

"I can only imagine how you must feel, but for now all you can do is move forward." He replied across from her on the couch with her mother.

"I know.......but what if he's right? Water is destructive below the surface, its safer to handle and more versatile then fire......fire just burns... Maybe it would be better for me to-"

"You will not drop the hero course, Terra, we will help you get it under control, you will think of how to overcome its destructive nature, I know you will, Shoto would be happy to help you, as would Bakugo and the others." He said confidently.

"But what about the Provisional Licensing Exam?" She asked.

"I think you should still try it, even without your quirk your hand to hand combat skills are second to none and as long as we can get two or three quirk skills under your belt i think you'll pass with flying colors, and even if you don't it will give you things to work on." He said as her mother nodded in agreement.

"I know I haven't been on board with all of this but Toshinori is right, you can pass, when you got your arm cut off you studied like crazy and experimented and figured that out in a weeks time, while a whole new quirk will take longer, you will figure it out." She said smiling at her daughter with motherly fondness. 

Talking to them had definitely helped and with that Terra decided to set up her life's schedule for the next few weeks until the exam, like the UA sports festival Momo, Kirishima and Shoto would be her main support, but this time adding Bakugo to the list as well as Midoriya for Analysis and Ideas.

A few days later everyone set up their rooms at UA, Terra fire proofed her room and left Touya on her desk, it was filled with Posters like her old room as well as some American Bands and Movie Posters, she put her villain box on her bed, she would put it away later, after hours of set up her and her friends enjoyed critiquing everyone's rooms and she had found Momo, Midoriya and Shoto's rooms to be particularly amusing. When everyone got into her room they immediately grabbed for the villain box, she didn't really care that they found the box, her life was an open book as far as she was concerned, and Kaminari poked at her for her clothing choices back then as well as her multitude of facial piercings. It was altogether amusing to show people her villain pictures as most of the time they forgot that was even a part of her life.