Chapter 30: The Beginning of Camp

Terra POV

In the morning I quickly got ready for camp packing all the things I would need. Bathing suit, gym clothes and I decided to wear my sleeve mesh for my arm. I went downstairs to see my mom just walking in the door from her hero shift her feet dragging across the ground with obvious sleep deprivation on her face

"Hi honey.... ready to go to camp?" She asked exhausted as she walked over to greet me. I nodded excitedly. She patted me on the head slightly ruffling my hair as she yawned and stretched.

"Yep I've got everything packed and I'm meeting Shoto outside so we can walk together." My mother groaned in acknowledgment and came over hugging me tightly.

"I'll see you in a week kiddo. You have a great time okay?" I nodded again as she waved off and trudged to her bedroom.

"I'll learn all I can!" I said excitedly. "Bye mom!" I said opening and leaning in front our the front door.

I ran out the door with my backpack on for traveling to see Todo with his briefcase. "Good morning Todo!" I yelled excitedly to which he smiled back slightly.

"Morning Terra. Shall we get going?" I nodded to him.

"We shall." We walked our way to school holding hands and smiling. Shoto and I could finally have a normal relationship, no one trying to get in the way anymore and it made me happy. Our travel time to school was only a half hour as usual and when we got there some of the class was there and the buses were all set up to take classes 1-A and 1-B to the Training camp. I could barely hold in my excitement as we got our things into the bus and I melted my arm into the mini gourd I kept on me to give me a break from my arm every once in awhile.

"Hey Kiri, Bakugo!" I waved as they came over to Shoto and I. Bakugo was holding his usual scowl which soured when he looked at Shoto and Kirishima held his usual sharp toothed grin he always held.

"Hey you guys! Dude I am so excited for this training camp." I smiled excitedly at him as we intitiated our secret BFF handshake.

"Yeah I can't wait to figure out what all the training is going to entail!" I retorted to which Bakugo scoffed rolling his eyes at me

"Your a fucking workaholic, your gonna pass out someday from working to hard....." He groaned his arms behind his head.

"Better then having anger issues...." I deadpanned to which he jumped at me and i dodged easily.

"I DO NOT HAVE FUCKING ANGER ISSUES ELSA!!! IM THE NICEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THIS CLASS!!!!" Moments after he was about to start a full out brawl with me I heard Iida yell out.

"Alright everyone its time to get on the bus! Get in order of seating arrangements!" I sighed slightly. That was the issue of me being a transfer student was the fact that since it gave us an odd number of seats I would be sitting by myself. It wasn't a huge deal but I still would prefer the company. I thought I was going to be sitting by myself but seeing as there were no seats behind Shoto and Momo I became confused when Mr. Aizawa called out to me.

"Terra your up front with me....." He said flatly to which I nodded and smiled getting up to the front and sitting next to Mr. Aizawa just as the bus was leaving the school.

The first hour of the trip Aizawa and I didn't speak much other then his few curious questions about living in America when I was with my mom and how it differed to Japan, he said he had never been to America before but from what All Might said it was surely much different then Japan to which I agreed, but I liked Japan a lot more. I just generally listened to music after that up until the point we stopped to take a break and stretch our legs. Shoto and Momo had come up to me as they had gotten off the bus as i was sitting on the railing looking back over the class.