Chapter 37: Warehouse

SORRY! I've been away so long! It's been over a month and a lot has happened!!!! I'm gonna try and be more regular now that I'm back to having some normalcy in my life!

Anyways here's a picture of my baby kitty snuggling with her bae.

On with the show!!!!

Shoto POV

"I'm going to get her with or without your permission." I said to Iida as he stood in front of us at the entrance of the hospital.

"I understand your frustration but we cant go in there guns a blazing. This wont be like Hosu, Terra won't be there to save us and if we get in trouble no one will know or be there to save us." Iida replied.

"It doesn't change the fact she would do it for us." Midoryia said defensively standing tall next to me in front of Iida

"I'm not backing down either, Terra is my best friend and so is Bakugo and I am not going to just abandoned them when I know I can do something about it!" Kirishima added boisterously in frustration. He was just as upset as I was. Bakugo and I didn't really have a connection but I could only sympathize what he felt losing his two best friends.

"We need to leave this to the professionsals!" Iida defended. He began arguing with us getting us nowhere. We argued for what felt like forever when a small voice cane to our ears.

"...I agree with them Iida." We heard from behind. We all turned to see Momo with her head still covered in bandages and a look of determination on her face.

"But Momo-"

"No!" She yelled. "Usually I would be on your side, in fact i still agree with you now but my gut....." She paused clenching her stomach. "My gut is telling me Terra needs our help. She saved Aoyama at the camp and you all in Hosu....." She said causing our faces to light up to which she turned to us glaring. "That being said, Iida is still right, we can not run in there guns a blazing, we are up against people stronger then us whether we like to believe it or not and there are too many unknowns. We need to think this through, we can't continue to give the school a bad image and we arent lisenced heros......so we need to be careful." Momo said to us. We were all were all silent for a moment.

"Let's just go and check out the location of the tracker Momo placed and if we see her and there's a non violent opportunity to save her we take it." Izuku said.

"I agree I'm sure we can find a way to get to her." I agreed. Iida put a hand up to silence us.

"If they are even there. We don't know how many facilities they could have or if they will even be at that one." He said seriously. "We go there, we check out what we can and if they are not there we leave and leave this to professionals or if I even sense a little bit of danger we are leaving. No arguements. Is that agreeable?" Iida asked.