Chapter 49: LeMoN

The lemon has nothing to do with the plot! Skip if you want.

Terra POV

"What did you think you were doing?!" Shoto  asked whisper yelling. "How did you think this was a good idea?!"

I fiddled with my fingers innocently. I knew I should have brought a rope or something.... "I'm sorry I didn't think I would land so hard.....I wanted to surprise you...." I said dejectedly, he was right, if Mineta hadn't stayed quiet we would have definitely been caught.... "I'm sorry." I said sincerily not looking him in the eye. A moment of silence came over the both of us before he sighed.

"Well it really is a surprise......and you look exaclty how i imagined you would......so...." He said making me look up at him seeing him turn his face away, it being as red as his scar "I really like it....." he said bashfully making my face heat up in response. 

This was it.....this was the do or die moment.

"Sooooo" I said curiously as I closed the gap between us putting my arms around his neck as he automatically threw his arms around my hips. "think we should put all that hardwork to good use?" I asked in the most sultry voice possible giving my inexperience away with a blush.

"I think we could give it a shot." He said back equally flustered.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." I admitted looking into his eyes. The heat from my face was blinding as he looked back at me with equal embarrassment.

"I don't have much of an idea either. Although....." He said shyly. "the past couple weeks I've been doing research about it and I think I have my mind wrapped around it." He admitted not taking his eyes off me. Oh I knew what he was implying. My sweet innocent boy had not only been having maid fantasies but also watching porn!? 

Man could he surprise a girl.

"So then......lead the way." I said as he grabbed the skirt of my dress to pull me into a kiss. When our lips met I felt an incredible heat. Our lips intertwined and moved together in perfect sychrony. We had made out several times before so this was still framiliar territory up to grabbing my breasts. Our lips so used to each other as I felt the grip on my lips tighten as he glided his tongue across my lower lip. His grip tightening caused me to gasp allowing his tongue access as I returned his enthusiasm for our kiss. For a moment we were so absorbed in our kiss I almost forgot what was happening or that I needed to breath when Shou seperated from me with a small gasp, panting slightly and pulled me as close as he could. His lips moved from my cheek leaving small welts wherever he went down to my neck. He hit a certain spot on my neck that caused me to moan softly without thinking. Who knew such a simple action could be so arousing bit that simple action must have felt right to Shoto because he kept attacking that spot making my legs buckle a bit. His right hand travelled from it's place on my hip up my stomach to the buttons on my shirt as he began to clumsily unbutton them. He detached himself from my neck trying to get the buttons undone but his left side flared slightly in annoyance when he decided to pull the blouse open surprising me further.

"Hey Momo is gonna be mad if I reck this!" I said a little annoyed. When Shoto brought his eyes to meet mine I swear I almost died.

Shoto Todoroki was looking at me with the darkest most seductive face I had ever seen on a man. His eyes glaring at me as though he was starving and ready to devour everything in sight. His right hand bypassed my bra completely whilst he glared at me and he activated his cold side making me shutter and moan making him grin. His lips travelled to my ears and whispered "I don't care. I want it off the socks stay on."his demanding tone making me completely give in as I nodded in complaince.