Chapter 4: The training begins!

This chapter.......is long!

Enjoy!

Reader POV

The next couple weeks were awesome. My school was amazing and I was making friends left and right, but Todo was special. He and I would walk to and from school together everyday. It was nice sometimes we would talk quite a bit and sometimes we would just sit in a comfortable silence. Kirishima was my self proclaimed best friend, he always told me how awesome and manly I was......which was fucking weird, but charming..... He was great for a laugh and he was caring above all else.
Momo was another person whom I created close ties to. She and I had worked together on an English project and immediately hit it off, scoring an 100 on the project as well. I got along with everyone, except Bakugou.......... He was fucking irritating and disrespectful............ I don't know what it was after my sparing match he would treat me rougher then anyone, almost rougher then Deku and i thought he had it hard. Whenever we saw each other sparks flew, and not in a good way. He would always be yelling at me to fight him. It was honestly annoying as all hell. Todo thinks its because I am a threat to him for the sports festival, but I don't know, that's a lot of misplaced hatred for one guy to have.

Todo and I were on our usual route home when we started talking about the sports festival. He had told that two days before I came they were attacked at the USJ and that's why everyone was outside out class this morning scoping us out. Someone in class 1-A was the favorite to win. It was in a couple weeks away still and we were talking about training ideas. "I remember watching the Japanese sports fest last year with my mom! We made a bunch of snacks and watch all the fun matches. It will be so awesome to be part of it!!"

"Yeah....my mom and I did something similar a few times....." He would get silent for a moment whenever he talked about his mom and I always just accepted it......when he was ready to talk he could....." so.....what are you going to do for training?" Todo asked.

" I am not changing my methods. I do a lot of running for endurance and meditating. But Momo and Kirishima want to train together as well so I will be getting up early and running to school."

"Why meditate? That seems like a waste of training."

"What do you mean?!?! That's were my crazy awesome control comes from! You should try it sometime Todo I think it could help both sides of your quirk."

".....yeah" there he was going silent again. "I don't usually use my fire side for much of anything....makes me feel to much like him....."

"Yeah..... Endeavor sounds like he's a dick...... No offense. Even the small amount you have said about him even seeing him on the news he has a certain.....aura to him."

"Absolutely none taken, he's an egotist ." We we're silent again for a moment.

"Todo....?"

"....yeah?"

"I just want you to know that I think you're amazing as you are....." I wanted to tell him the quirk was his not his dads but I held back. "I can't wait to see what you can do at the festival!

"Yeah......and maybe one of our training days we can train together?"

"Sounds good! I need a good challenge and Kiri too predictable and I refuse to fight Bakugou."

"Well he may kill you..."

"I doubt that very much...I don't get his problem, but its a mutual hatred at this point, he doesn't respect anyone but himself and I hope someone knocks him down and shows him some humility." We continued out normal chatting on the way home. I waved to him as we parted ways. When I entered the house mom was home, which was unexpected. "Hey mom!" She rushes out to see me. She looked at me slightly disappointed.