Chapter 8: Race Time!

Terra POV

The beach was fun and everyone had a good time. Shoto and I got over the awkward situation from earlier that day and just had fun the rest of the day. It was good to see him cut loose. Asyu was able to catch some fish and we grilled them staying out until late,everyone truly had a great time. We all recovered the next day and on Monday it was time. TIME TO KICK SOME ASS!!!!!

I was pumped up as I ran into the classroom. I ran in and Kiri and I looked at each other. "Are you fucking pumped Kiri?!"

"HELL YEAH GIRL! WERE GONNA KICK ASS!!!" He's like my favorite person haha

"HELL YEAH WE ARE!!!" He and I High fives each other and smiled. Today was gonna be awesome! Just then Bakugou scowled at us both.

"Shitty hair and Elsa. Know your place you fucking extras! I'm winning this fucking thing!"

I looked at him "over my dead body."

He came over to me getting in my face sparks flying between us. "That can be arranged crazy bitch."

"Ooooo new nicknames!"

"I'll fucking kill you!"

"Fucking try me sweaty hands!"

I was about to throw down with Baku bitch when Shoji separated us and Aizawa walked in. I looked around to see Shoto wasn't here yet but I knew I would see him at the festival so it was okay.....hopefully..... We all went downstairs together and got into our P.E. clothes. Had to make it fair I guess..... I was allowed to have my water gourd though! It carried water for me so i didn't always have to worry in a pinch! I had to fill out some forms but I needed it......like really bad, my powers aren't useful in a desert and ground water it to hard and tedious to separate.

Leaving the changing room I see Shoto. FINALLY MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE! "Hey Sho-" before I can finish he walks right past me.....he ignored me...... I understand getting your head in the game but that was just rude...... Momo has seen what happened and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe he's just trying to focus."

"Yeah....maybe..."

She walked with me to a room we all gathered in before the festival. When we opened the door tob Todo telling Midoriya he was going to defeat him..... "I don't care what your attachment to all Might is but I am better then you and I will take you down."

What the hell? Where did this come from? Midoriya looks back at him. "Your right Todoroki, You are better then me as I am now. Your one of the best here. But that doesn't mean I am going to just give up! You want a declaration of war. You got it!" Todo looked shocked at his declaration. I put my hand on Todo's shoulder and he immediately brushed me away.

"Not right now." He pushes his way past me and stayed in the hall. Everyone looked at me in shock. I was just as confused as they were. Todo pushed me away...... Me of all people. Kirishima came over to give me a hug.

"I'm sorry Porter" I was mad. Flaming mad.

I hugged him back "I'm gonna kick his ass today that punk! How DARE HE IGNORE HIS BEST FRIEND!!!" He laughed and released me.

"That's one way to handle that I suppose!"

We all went out into the hall waiting for Present Mic to announce us before walking into the field "They've were attacked at the USJ! THE FOUGHT REAL VILLAINS! THEY'RE THE CLASS TO BEAT!!! EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS 1-A !!!" We all went onto the field everyone cheering loudly......

After the ceremony began and Bakugou gave me the death stare while giving his "I'm going to win." Fiasco speech......Midnight seemed oddly turned on by it, but she was a weirdo to begin with..... we all lined up for the first part or the festival.. an obstacle course. I lined up next to Midoriya and Momo when the gun signaled off.

Everyone was forced into the tunnel and honestly I felt like it was a trap...... I felt a cold air fill the tunnel and suddenly my feet were stuck to the floor in ice and watched at Todo ran ahead of everyone looking at me with an evil smirk..... Oh it's on icy hot!!! Most of our class had gotten out of it and I just snapped to melt the ice away from me and skated on the ice forward with everyone else.

The next obstacle was robots and I could already see Todo freezing them in place slightly off balance. I used his own ice to propel me forward and past him skidding under the ice. He looked at me shocked standing there and I winked and sent him a kiss. It was like slow motion and all he could do was stare.... My turn asshole! I snapped my fingers and Todo was in shock as his ice melted before he had a chance to run over. He had to take the time to re freeze the robots and let too many people through ahead of him.

"Amazing! Terra from class 1-A just used her own classmates quirk against him! She is in a distant first place now! THIS GIRL IS AMAZING SHE JUST GAVE HERSELF A MAJOR BOOST!!!! What are your thoughts Aizawa?!!"

"Miss Porter was a transfer student from the USA so she wasn't there for the USJ attack. My class has been able to push forward so well because they have no hesitation. They have seen villains for their true selves and know their is no room for hesitation. Miss porter just seems to have raw "killer" instinct if you will." I could hear Aizawa praising me over the P.A. System. Awhhhhhhhh so sweet! That's like the nicest thing he's ever said to me! I kept running not wanting to rely on my quirk too much and too early. Shoto was behind me with Bakugou quickly coming up the ranks. I had taken some of Todo's Ice with me currently holding up a shield behind me.

We got to the second obstacle. A giant pit fall with platforms and I stopped. Bakugou whizzed past me laughing. "Can't fucking catch me so easily now Elsa!" Todo also used his ice to get over the pitfall quickly. Several people had bounced ahead of me when I was grabbing some of Todo's Ice. I saw Midoriya looking over at me and I smiled at him.

"Need a lift?"

"Huh?"

I didn't give him anytime to think about my offer when I grabbed Deku and pushed him onto my ice platform. I made it float with both of us on it and took us to the other side.
"Why are you helping me?" He was confused this was a battle one against everyone else. I looked at him and smiled.

"I knew you would have trouble. Besides I don't care about being number one. That's not what being a hero is about." I set us both down gently then melted the Ice keeping and dropped it. I needed to catch up! "Let's go Midoriya!" We both went off running. We had a similar pace and knew each others limits having ran together a few times in the morning. Deku was slightly faster but he was keeping pace with me.

We got to the last obstacle. It was a mine field.....FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!' "LASTLY WE HAVE THE MINE FIELD!!! THESE MINES AREN'T DEADLY BUT THEY WILL PACK A PUNCH!!!!" Deku and I were looking at people stepping on them left and right Deku looked at me. " I have an idea!" Deku told me his idea and I smiled.

"Fuck yeah let's do it!" We started on our plan. Deku has kept a piece of scrap metal and started digging up the mines. I had used the ground water to push some up and put them in his pile. People were looking at us like we were crazy. Everyone else was slowing down as to not blow themselves up when I whipped the sweat from my forehead. "You think that's enough?" He looked at me smiling.

"Yeah I think so." I grabbed the metal board and grabbed Deku around the waste. He started blushing. But he grabbed my waist back and the other side of the metal board. "Okay on three........1-"

"3!" I yell impromptly and jump with Deku onto the mines.

We blasted through the air present mix started screaming over the p.a. "OH MY GOD THAT EXPLOSION IS CARRYING MIDORIYA and TERRA TOWARDS 1st place!!!!" I grabbed Midoriya and when we propelling towards the floor to fast I pushed him off and he landed and rolled as I took the metal scrap and jumped off as well pushing Todo and Bakugou down with it smashing in between them. I did a roll and ran off behind Midoriya! Todo and Bakugou recovered quickly using their quirks to almost catch up. Midoriya and I made it into the tunnel and Bakugou was about to pass us when I kicked him in the gut causing him to fall back and finish in fourth. Midoriya passed the line first with me in second and Todo in third. Midoriya hugged me.

"Why did you push me off first? You could have won."

"So you could win duh!"

That's right I'm a good friend.......or so I thought....