Chapter 15: The Finals

I just like this song.....

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!

Midoriya POV
Their fight was insane right off the bat. Shoto immediately used his fire towards her and she brought up a shield of ice and sent back projectiles at him to which he melted. Todoroki knew his ice would be useless against her so it was gonna have to be his fire if he wanted a chance. He also was trying to keep her at a distance. They both went back and forth for awhile until Shoto changed over to his ice to try to over power her. He thought he had her trapped for a second when he came over to check the ice she punched through it and his him straight in the gut causing him to fall back as he heard a snap that melted the ice ice around her. She went to go hit him again to which he had grabbed her by the wrist and threw her over his shoulder. He welcomed the distance as he threw up ice enough to regain his footing and projected himself towards her with fire in his one hand and the ice ramp coming from the other. He tried to hit her head on with his fire to which she countered by covering her arm in ice armor and grabbing his fist. You would think a fight like this would be serious but they were smiling. Having fun and every once in awhile you could vaguely hear them praising each other while landing a hit. They went at this fight for quiet a while. Surprisingly as time went on Todo started to get more hits in then Terra could. I don't think she was bidding her time or giving him the match. She was tired. Right as I thought that she created some distance again and threw off her jacket sweating and tired, leaving everyone in the class in shock.

Shoto POV

Looking at her arms after she took off her jacket I was shocked. I was also starting to become exhausted but I knew I couldn't give her any openings. But her tattoo.......was maybe two inches from her wrist. Our class knew about her weakness but only I and her mom knew what it meant to go to her limit. I looked at her.
"Your done. Give the match." She looked at me shocked.
"Your telling a lot of great jokes today Todo. Solid work."
"I mean it give up or I will." The crowd was in shock as were the teachers.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS TODOROKI YELLING ABOUT?!?"
Everyone was confused. Present Mic shouted over the PA system in shock. "WHAT AN ANTICLIMACTIC FINISH!!!" She looked at me and snapped her fingers.
"Todo I'm not giving up but it's time to push myself to the limit!" She was smiling....but she could.....she didn't give me a second to tell her no when she snapped she gathered every bit of water she and I had dropped and turned it into large ice projectiles. She's desperate. I just have to knock her out and it will be over. I gathered all my heat into my one side. This would be the finish. I'm knocking her out of the ring......

Midoriya POV

They were both desperate to win. To know who for sure was better so much they were both pushing out the limit of their powers. Terra threw everything she had left at him and Todoroki did the same. The fire and ice collided so quickly in the middle it caused an explosion so large some people standing in the stands were knocked over.....
It took a few moments for the fog to clear and the first thing everyone saw was Todoroki knocked out outside of the ring. He was out which meant Terra won!
Or so I thought for when the whole arena was in few she was knocked out outside the opposite side of the arena right below our class. They both were pushed out what happens now? From my knowledge this had never happened before in a final match. Midnight jumped down and saw both of them down.
"THIS MATCH IS A DRAW. THE UA STAFF WILL DECIDE HOW WE DICTATE A WINNER FROM HERE!" Terra woke up first and sat up against the wall until the medical team came to check on her and Todoroki. They went in the back for 20 minutes and both came back out. Todoroki was on crutches and Terra had her arm in a sling. They both beat each other up pretty bad. Midnight came back over to both of them as all the teachers discussed what to do.
"THE STAFF AND I HAVE COME TO A DECISION ON WHOM WILL BE AWARDED FIRST PLACE. NONE OF THE STAFF COULD PROPERLY SEE WHO WAS KNOCKED FROM THE ARENA FIRST AND AS THEY BOTH TECHNICALLY KNOCKED OUT THE OTHER PERSON WE ARE GOING TO ALLOW THEM BOTH TO RECEIVE FIRST PLACE ALLOWING FOR THE FIRST TIE IN UA HISTORY!!!!!"