Chapter 39: Touya

When Terra has awoken she felt as if their was a spike through her head. Her mind was spinning as was her vision and she had a hard time focusing on anything.

"W-where is Touya...?" She asked still in Shotos arms. She hadn't realized she had forgotten his new name but to her that's who he was. The name shocked him but as she was disoriented she could t see why.

"You mean the burnt guy that kidnapped us?!" Bakugo yelled making her nod weakly.

"Where is Touya....?" She asked again. They looked over to the other vat containing the shadow of a grown man.

"He's here....." Shoto said almost as if he was admitting something awful. The others looked at each other.

"We should leave him here the authori-"

"No!" Terra suddenly yelled out interrupting Iida. "He was hurt badly he won't make it." She said as her mind began to clear.

"The EMTs can-" Iida began again.

"Where was he hurt?" Momo asked curiously.

"He has internal bleeding..." She said as she slowly started gripping her head while holding onto Shoto around the shoulders.

"She's right then." Midoriya said examining the vat. "If All Might and All for One are fighting here we don't have time to be standing around and this vat could be crushed.....he maybe a villain but we need to help him to." Shoto looked down to see Terra gripping his shirt tightly and staring at the vat.

"He's my best friend......please you guys ...." she said making Shoto twitch. She was right even with all his assumptions he wouldn't know anything for sure until he was in a hospital. Or until they had time to talk to each other. Why was this man her best friend? She had never talked about him at all and this was the first he had heard of it. He felt a pang of jealousy in his chest but pushed it down. Now wasn't the time for jealousy.

"The nearest villains hospital is far from here....." Midoriya said. "But There's a civilian hospital down the road." Usually all villains had there own hospital but I could see why Midoriya would suggest a civilian hospital. They would care for him no matter what.

"Kirishima get him out and Momo get a blanket for him, Iida is the only one who can make it in time." Shoto said directly as he hoisted her up.

"But Shoto-" Iida yelled out.

"We will meet you there with Terra and Bakugo but right now if Terra says he needs medical attention, he needs it. You're the only one who an help and we need to get out of here. It's dangerous." He said commandingly. Kirishima ran to the vat and began opening it as he had Terras in an instant. Once it was open Momo made a blanket big enough to cover him as Iida grabbed him as gently as possible. His stomach was purple and green but they heard him groan in pain. Pain was good. It gave them time, but not much.

"Okay, I'm taking him to Mount Hope Hospital. Meet us there." He said not wasting anytime as he began running out of the building though back streets. The rest of them all went out the same way but slower. Bakugo grumbled But eventually allowed Kirishima carry him on his back. Midoriya and Momo scoured ahead to make sure things were safe as they travelled slowly through the buildings and side streets as buildings and roads crumbled behind them. Shoto was carrying Terra on his back as well. She was still weak but she was more awake now as her and Shoto walked ahead of everyone but Midoriya.

"I'm sorry Shoto....." she said quietly beside his ear. She didn't know what she was apologizing for. The kidnapping wasn't her fault, really nothing that happened was her fault but she felt responsible none the less.