Chapter 14

(A/N:) I figured we should start this chap off with a lil' LadyNoir *smirk* #OTP

Anyways, enjoy!

"....and over here is Town Square, where they do the parade and dance."

Marinette nodded, her eyes taking in every bit of her surroundings as Alya guided her throughout the village. She still was unable to locate Adrien, but she was grateful she had found a new companion for the time being. 

  For some reason, Marinette could've sworn she and Alya had met before in another lifetime. Both of their personalities clicked together and instantly transformed into a blooming friendship. It was as if Alya was one of the many missing pieces in her life she had yearned for so long. As the girls toured the kingdom with linked arms and bright smiles, Marinette wished with all her heart that this moment would last forever. 

Though it was apparent Alya was curious about her over-grown midnight colored hair, she didn't ask any questions about it, and for that Marinette was grateful. 

Marinette wanted to avoid discussing her hair as much as possible, knowing that coming up with an explanation would be difficult. She obviously couldn't tell Alya that she was the Lucky Charm and possessed an ability to heal and grant youth. 

Or could she?

  She had already told Chat, or rather Adrien. What was the harm in telling someone else? Alya seemed like a nice enough person, perhaps she would keep it a secret. 

But the more she thought about it, the more the idea seemed too risky. 

She had only met Alya less than thirty minutes ago. Was that even enough time to know a person? Marinette had only revealed her secret to Adrien for the sake of finally having someone to talk to for the first time and releasing her tangled up feelings. She hadn't planned on telling him at all, but considering the situation they had recently been in, she felt obliged. 

Marinette just hoped she won't regret sharing her deepest secret with him. 

She finally concluded that telling Alya wasn't the best decision at the moment, and maybe she would tell her once their friendship grew stronger. 

"You okay, girl?" The sound of Alya's voice suddenly halted her train of thought. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," Marinette replied with a smile.