A sEqUeL (?)

Um...so Hi :D

I was going to post this announcement on my comment thread but I don't think you guys will see it there...

Anyways.

First of all, Im so freaking happy that you guys love and enjoy this mess of a fanfic with it's cringyness, grammar issues, story inconsistencies, and ya know, everything else lol. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Every read from you guys really means alot <3<3

okay NOW THAT WE'VE GOTTEN PAST THE CHEESY SH!T

I'm working on a sequel :D

Yep, you've read that right. You actually thought the last chapter you've read was the ACTUAL END?

Nah, sis. You've got a WHOLE lot more drama coming XD (evil laugh)

*Cough* Now about when i'm actually going to release it....

Honestly, I have no idea. I still have like three books on hold...and to be COMPLETELY HONEST, I'm not really that interested in continuing one of them anymore. The other two I'm hoping to finish by the end of 2020.

Hmm...maybe I'll post the sequel around New Years? Like...new year, new story? XD

Anyways, so yeah. I have no idea. I still need to figure out some story details, and sort out a whole bunch of things. But I definitely know one thing...I want to write this darn fanfic so badly.

Like you guys don't understandddd. I literally think about this story in my head almost every single day, coming up with plotlines, character moments, Adrienette cuteness (because obviously we need to have a TON of that in the sequel ;-) and ya know, I just really think you guys will like it.

Maybe I don't need to think about it that much and just start writing...and then the ideas will just flow right into my head.

?

Anyways, yeah. Workin on a sequel. Be excited. To read it. In like...a few months lmao.

 Leave all your comments/questions/concerns for my mental health and fingers etc.  in le comment section if you must, or just hit me on PM if you wanna chat a little. 

Again, thanks so much for everythinggg

Toodles, and STAY MIRACULOUSSSS <3<3<3