⛔ Before You Read ⛔

Thank you LostNeverland4 for the amazing cover!

Warning: this story has possible triggers. This includes violence, rape, racism and mature language. This story is meant for entertainment only and is a work of fiction. Facts that may be included do not come from history books but first hand accounts and historical documents.

This story is meant for mature readers only.

Also, you may find mistakes in my writing. Please do not point them out if you have nothing positive to say. If you do please highlight the entire paragraph and comment which word.

The photos attached to my story are there because the actor or model resemble how I picture these characters

The photos attached to my story are there because the actor or model resemble how I picture these characters. They are in no way affiliated with my story.

Read at your own risk! Mature Content and Language. Trigger warning! Contains scenes of rape and violence!!!

Please do not copy my stories. They are only available on Wattpad!

I believe sometimes political correctness can take humor out of a story so I go by my gut, not by current political issues.

Have fun and please leave a review in the comments!

Copyright © 2020 by Grace Madden

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Author,” at the email address below.

Gracemaddenwrites@gmail.com