Chapter 3: day full of lyfe

NiPSEY.

1:56am

"Damn my sister crazy as fuck she think she can get passed a nigga like me to go to a club full of niggas, talking bout niggas I'm one fine ass nigga bout to eat a fine as meal"
I whisper/mumbled while carrying my food to the dining table with a big as smile on my face like a dude that's never eaten a meal in his life.

" Well she is going.. so she ain't get past you" I thoughts. Damn nip imagine when you gon have a wife

"My wife is fine as shit tho" I said feeling myself thinking about my babygirl Lauren who was currently filming at another state. Emani and Kross be with her causing some trouble but I can't wait till I see my lil bad ass kids.

I was eating my food and I got a phone call.

I put my fork down as it makes a loud noice, shit I'm surprised lani ain't wake up with my loud ass.

I seen it was my father calling. I pressed the green button.

"Hello" I talked

"Hey nip how you doing" my dad said

"Yo I'm doin fine until you interrupted me eating my meal" I said with attitude

"Boy shut your mouth up if I can slap you through the damn phone I would and why is you eating at near 2 in the morning?" He questioned

I stayed silent

"Anyways I called to let you know that I know y'all are in la, hows my baby girl doin?"

"She doin good she asleep now" I replied.

"I'm gonna make a visit tommorow in the morning to see y'all because I needed to see my children" he said

"Dad I'm a grown ass man"  I said

"Ain't none wrong with calling y'all my children, becuase damn At least I know y'all are" he said

I laughed, ma pops a player. Lol

"Damn anyways"

"Ok imma let u finish ur meal nip go to bed and take care of your sister I hope she taking good care of you tho"

"Yeah yeah she be caring about me a lot" I said

"Ok well I'll see y'all tommorow, goodnight"

"Goodnight" I ended

He be damn if he call when I'm eating again I think as I shake my head putting my food into the sink getting ready to go to bed.

....

Next morning
8:50

LANiYAH

"But I think that I'm done trippin', I'm trip-trippin'
I've been sippin', that's how I control this feeling you keep giving!" I sing as I was in the shower getting ready for the day ahead of me.

Once I finally finish showering I do my hygiene and my own makeup and hair, i do have a makeup artist and a hair stylist but I like doing those things my self on a daily.

I walked over to my walk in closet and try to pick something to wear.

"Descisions, descisons, descisions...hmm"

I looked for a good 15 minutes until I found a good outfit. I'm going to Kris's house for breakfast as she invited me last night.

This was my outfit