Chapter 47: 'NYE'

Miami.

1 Day earlier.

LANiYAH

So I was here in Miami with Keenon to celebrate New Year's Eve, we were going to mr Jones club..and no we don't own it, lmao.

It was currently 9pm and we were still in the hotel room getting ready, I had hrush and tokyo here with me to get me all pampered up for tonight.

"Ayo laniyah where my socks at" Keenon yelled from the from the bathroom coming out standing there holding his shoes "umm I think there by the bed" I said looking around as he nodded going to where I told him. I then sat back in my chair as they continued to do what they do best.

For my outfit I had some designers send me somethings but I already picked out a cute little dress.

15 minutes later.

"Laniyaahhh you done" Keenon yelled from the couch "we gotta go" he said as I heard him get up "ok I'm coming" said putting on my second heel and walking into the bathroom seeing that he was meeting me half way, "dayuummm Mama you single?" He said circling me as I laughed "No I got a man and he goes by YG" I said "good that's how I want you to be when niggas ask" he said squeezing my ass kissing me on my lips.

He was wearing this see through black blouse with Calvin Klein jeans. He looked so damn fine. "You look so damn fine zaddy" I sad wrapping my hands around his neck as he looked in the mirror at us, "man we flashy in a bool way" he said going behind me grabbing my waist dry humping me as I recorded it and laughed. I didn't post it though.

"Cmon we gotta go" he said grabbing my hand as I got my Chanel bag and out my lip gloss and phone in there, he opened the door and first let me out and followed behind me.

He caught up and held my hand as we seen gloves standing in the hallway waiting for us "Let's jet gloves" Keenon said while he nodded opening the hotel doors seeing paparazzi and fans crowed the place.

I was squeezing through, and I get someone touch my ass and I flinched "don't be touching my shit nigga" I yelled at the photographer.

Keenon was already in the car so he couldn't tell what was going on, if he did he would have probably ended up in jail again, I then entered the car and sat down next to Keenon "Jesus those paps can't keep their hands to themselves" I mumbled, I thought Keenon couldn't hear me but I was wrong obviously.

"They touched u?!" He said furrowing his brows at me clenching the door handle "Keenon don't worry about it I already checked his ass" I said putting my hand over his that was on the handle and one on his chest.