Chapter 36: UAE

LAX

Friday 2 dec,  9:45pm

YG
Laniyah and I were currently at lax with Mitch, gloves and dj division. I still had some shows left on my tour.

I decided I wanted to bring laniyah here before, she tellin me she have abit of Mediterranean blood in her. Shit

As me and laniyah stood in the line to board the plane Mitch was on his phone, unlike us gloves was waiting patiently and division was probably somewhere in the line, I ain't know where that nigga always go.

"Nigga always gettin lost Mayne" I said to Mitch as he closed his phone.

"Probably gettin told off somewhere, with his big head ass" Mitch responded as laniyah laughed.

"True dat" I said while I pulled laniyah to my side, she was looking real good. I licked my lips and looked at her while she looked up from her kissing phone.

"Get off that damn phone would you" I said snatching her damn phone off her

"Get off that damn phone would you" I said snatching her damn phone off her. "Kee" she said reaching for it. "You better stop trying because you ain't getting shit back till we land" I said. She rolled her eyes at me and smiled "you kan keep it Keenon, I love you" she said kissing my cheek. What the fuck.

We then boarded the plane finding our seats in first class, of course laniyah was In the same 'cabin' as I was.

She went in and sat as I followed. "Finally" she said.

"What" she said as I stared at her. "You looking real good girl" I said licking my lips pecking hers. "Thank you" she said in between kisses.

I shut the curtain and felt on her ass.

Me and my girl some freaks we do it anywhere. I don't give a fuck..

5hrs later

We was still in the plane we still had about 10 hours left, laniyah sleeping on my shoulder & I ain't know what the rest are doing, I think they asleep anyways.

Maybe I better catch some Z'z.

10hrs later..
UAE

We finally made it to Abu Dhabi airport, we was gettin in the car to head down to our hotel.

"Babbyyy" Laniyah said catching up to me grabbing my hand leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You still tired" I said "no your walking to fast I ain't wanna have to walk next to division, he keep telling me about his life story" she said as I laughed "shit I done heard that story I know how to tell it better than he can" I said as she laughed. Division always be tellin story's that litterly no one asks about.