Chapter 23: holloween

YG
October 31st

It was the night of holloween, I was invited to a party before I left to leave for my performance later on.

I was planning on dressing up as Micheal Jackson the king of pop.

I had called some makeup artist and a costume stylist so they could do me right, and get me lookin like mj.

24 mins later..

The makeup artist and stylist came into my house as they started setting up in the kitchen. Laniyah ain't know what I'm gone wear tonight. I'm going to have a total of 2 outfits, she told me she gon be changing into 3 or 4 outfits for the night. I ain't know how she gon manage to do that. But hey she manage her time right.

"YG can you please come and sit down so I can get started on your makeup" Sheila the makeup artist said.

"Yeah" I said getting off my phone walking over to the bar stool.

I sat as I watched her set her things up.

I hope laniyah ain't have to do this shit every damn morning I thought

She then started to apply some clear gel to my face rubbing it in, the smell wasn't bool.

When she finished she put some skin colour shit on my face. It felt very heavy, I ain't know how laniyah put this shit on her face everyday.

She continued doing her job.

2 hours later

Sheila had finished doin her thing on my face. And damn that changed my whole face completely, you can't be trusting these other females besides laniyah becuase she ain't do all that extra shit on her face, anyways continuing ...on their looks with all this makeup on their face they might be a different person under all that makeup.

I had already put my mj wig on and put my outfit together and damn nigga looked just like mj.

"Ayo slim Cmere man" I shouted

Slim came around the corner and looked at me.

"DAYUM NIGGA MJ INNA MF BUILDING" he said laughing.

I wanted to take a photo with the girls that helped me do all this before they left. I went outside and I asked them for a quick pic.

I shouted for slim to take a picture of us.

He took the picture as he gave the phone to me.

I can't wait for laniyah to see me. I don't think she will recognise me.

I payed the girls as they left. I decided to call laniyah to see if she was ready to go to the party.