Chapter 29: Got bail?

YG POV
Friday night (the next week)
Me and laniyah was at the club, everything was all good, we was jamin to juice by bhad bhabje featuring me.

Laniyah was looking so damn fine right now I would rip off her dress and fuck her right in front of everybody. Idgaf

The dress laniyah was wearing^

Keenon outfit^^

Then my song bpt came on and laniyah started turning up on a nigga. She was dancing all bad and shit. I bit my lip as she swang he hips, i held her waist pulling her to me as she busted it down for me.

My boys were laughing and dapping me up while I sat and enjoyed it.

She stopped and turned around and kissed me, I kissed her neck while gripping her ass.

I then felt someone push her making us go backwards together.

"Bitch why you on my man you whore" I seen caatelyn and I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch fuck off outta here. He ain't your man he mines" Lani said.

She turned me on when she was mad. I got hard a lil to be honest.

I then pulled laniyah by her waist towards me taking her away before anything happened.

"No Keenon let me go" she said

"Bitch do something" caate said

"Get outta her caate, you'll regret this" I saidas laniyah was getting something outta her bag.

"What This bum as bitch gon do, her mama bout to die in jail." She said

"Bitch I killed her MOTHA" another girl said

Laniyah looked up and her eyes went wide

"Michele get the fuck outta here bitch imma fuck you up bitch" Laniyah said

"Do it bitch I dare you I killed yo moms already, why she ain't call you" she said

Laniyah then grabbed something from her bag, I seen what it was and it was a gun

"LANIYAH NO DONT DO IT GIRL" I screamed at her while trying to take it off her but it was too late.

She shot that Michele lady.

I can't believe it. She a G tho that's my girl

"YOU SICK DIRTY BITCH YOU SHOT HER" caate yelled at her while the people in the club rushed out screaming while she laid there lifeless blood everywhere.

"YOU WANT SOME BITCH, MESS WITH ME A BOMPTON BITCH" she screamed .

"LANIYAH STOP YOU WE GON GET OUTTA HER CMON MAN" I said as I picked her up getting her bag and running out the back.

"KEENON LEAVE ME ALONE IM GOING TO SHOOT HER" she screamed while I seen red and blue lights. Shit

"LAPD PUT YOUR HANDS UP, LET THE WOMEN GO" police officers said as they pointed the gun at us.

I looked at laniyah and seen her face. She ain't worried bout this shit, fuck this man I told her not to.

I let her go as I kissed her forehead.

"I luh you baby. I'm sorry" I said still mad at her.

I walked away looking at the pope putting cuffs on her.

"KEENON YOUR GOING TO LET THEM TAKE ME" she said crying as they dragged her to the car.

"KEENOON" she screamed as they put her in the car while the tried kicking the police officer.

Damn I said rubbing my hands up and down my face.

I rushed into my car. I ain't know what to do now.

To be bontinued...

Sorry guys it was a short chapter.