Chapter 58: HOSPITAL VIBES

LA, California.

Hospital.

LANiYAH JONES.

I was still so shocked at the sight of keenon passing out, I mean yeah people pass out but Keenon passing out!? That rarely happens.

I feed him good food, with fresh ingredients and all that but I don't know where he's been eating when he wasn't with me. I knew Keenon didn't take any drugs apart from only smoking weed, which he barely did.

I just want him to be ok, that's all I'm worrying about.

Back at the house, left me questioning how he found out about 50, who told him. I could have sworn I stopped dealing with him. Litterly

Sitting in the chair I see the doctor come towards me, I stood up "doctor is there any news?" I ask

"Yes, I just wanted to ask a question" he said as I nodded quickly.

"Yeah of course ask me anything"

"Has Keenon been under the influence on any type of drugs lately" he said, what!

Keenon and drugs, they must have the wrong person. He's not the type to take drugs especially about how 'woke' he is about them.

"No doc he isn't the type to take or consume any type of drug" I said worrying.

"Well the system says that his body was under the impression that he had taken coccaine" he said.

My heart dropped, what on earth.

Where would Keenon get drugs from, how could he keep such a big thing from me. Why was he doing this to himself.

"Thank you doc" I said lowley.

"Well he is awake now, you are able to go and see him" he said.

I nodded as he walked away.

I began to question a million things, I couldn't believe my ears. He always had opened up to me about Everything, that's why I don't think he's on some type of coccain.

I opened his room door and peeked through it, he turned his head and smiled.

"You the first person baby" he said smiling.

I smiled, I kind of felt bad becuase behind anyone who took drugs, theirs always a upset feeling with the person.

"Keenon" I sat next to him and holding his hand. I leaned down to kiss him, I stopped when I was a inch away from his lips.

"When were you going to tell me you took cocaine" I mumbled into his lips.

I knew he would get all types of feelings.

He looked away. Out the window

"Kee you can tell me anything" I said looking at him.

He turned his head "I can't" he said before I sighed

"It's some fucked up shit"