Chapter 33: Boolin

YG
I was boolin at Mitch's brib scrolling on my Instagram feed. I wanted to post something so I did

YG

YG 😈

YG 😈

I closed my phone afterwards and sat and thought about life so far.

I still kouldn't believe I was having a second child. we decided to keep this from the public so she would have a more stress free pregnancy. I ain't want nothin happenin to my child.

"Yo yo Wass up man" Mitch said coming out of the kitchen. I ain't know if I should tell him yet, Mitch was one of my main homeboys. I signed him to 4hunnid a while ago.

"I got good news blood" I said smilin about to say the good news. "What is it man" he said sitting down with a packet of chips, I took a deep breath.

"Laniyah pregnant blood" I said lookin at him. His eyes widened and a huge smile grew on his face. "Congratulations ma nigga, you gon have another little one man" he said dapping me up.

"When y'all find out?" He asked "we only found out yesterday bro at the doctors" I said.

"Congratulations man I Kant believe it" he said still shocked. I laughed "I'm gon have another child man harm gon have a sibling" I said
"You gon tell the media or keep it private?" He asked "Nah Mayne I ain't want the media to know, Keepin it private as much as we kan" I said.

"I agree it's better that way" he said. My phone suddenly vibrated alerting me that I got a notification. I opened me phone seein that laniyah commented on my photo.

Laniyahbjones: all mines baby

I smiled liking her comment and responding

Yg: all you 👀👅

Me and my girl was some professional freaks.

Mitch's doorbell rung as I looked up from my phone seeing him get up walking to the door. He opened the door and I seen kamiyah walk in with laniyah.

 He opened the door and I seen kamiyah walk in with laniyah

Laniyahs outfit^

Kamiyah outfit^

I got up and walked over to them hugging kamiyah first then walking up to my girl.

I hugged her and kissed her lips. I grabbed her hand and walked her over to the sofa and sat down.

LANi

I sat down on the couch next to Keenon as Mitch and kamiyah came and sat with us.

"What you did today" Keenon asked me.

"I went to do a little baby shopping with kamiyah" she said smilin "Congratulations sis" Mitch said "Thank you Mitch, Did G already tell you" I said as I laughed.

"Yeah ofc he told me that's my home boy" he said "that's fair enough" I said I looked to my side to see Keenon staring at me, while kamiyah and Mitch went outside to smoke.

"Y'all we just gon be on the balcony Hittin a blunt getting lit." He said

They then left leaving me and Keenon.
"Watchu thinking bout baby" I said "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have someone like you" he said kissing my neck.

"Keenon not nowww we're not at home" I said
"Kant I show some love to my wifey" he said. He just called me wifey "wifey?" I said looking at him smilin. "Yeah you my wifey" he said kissing me.

7pm

We was still at Mitch's crib, we was all getting lit dancin and shit.

We all recorded each other and posted on our social media's. I know I'm pregnant but I ain't showing just yet. I told my father already about me getting pregnant and he wished us all the best and he's really excited about meeting his first grand daughter/son.

I then went to my phone and seen that Mitch posted something on his story with me tagged as well as Keenon.

It was me and Keenon dancing together while his hands were all over me, as in my ass.
I kept watching the video as Keenon started to talk saying "this all mines, y'all niggas starving for this. Fuckkkk youuuu" He said as we continued dancing.

I laughed at the video. We was goals honestly.

At home

So me and Keenon was at his crib and we was looking at the house we were going to buy.

"Yeah that one is nice" I said pointing to it.

Keenons phone then made a vibrating noise. "Yooo GQ just posted my jewellery collection video that I did with them" he said

"Ohhh you look so damn fineee" I said as he looked at me and bit his lip, he then poked his lip out and I pecked his lips, he placed his hand on my stomach while his other hand was on my ass.

I decided I wanted to have a lil sexy moment with him "I wanna fuck You all day baby" I said as he smiled hard. "Damn lil mama I ain't know I had that type of effect on you, but damn I'd fuck you till I cum nothing baby" he said

I then reached over and started rubbing him through his pants feeling his shaft get hard.
"Mmm" I moaned into the kiss while I went down to his neck and continued kissing him.

I then took the phone out of his hand and sat on his lap, while unzipping his pants.

I then went on my two knees on the living room floor and took his pants off.

I then took his boxers off and went to word, doin that shit sloppy, I bobbed my head up and down whilst his hands was all in my hair.

"Uh-h" he moaned leaning his head back. "You like that baby" I said.

After a while he came all over my face and then he picked me up and took me to his room while I kissed on his neck.

Too be bontinued...