Chapter 45: Y$B

Los Angeles, CA

YG

I was outside in the car waiting for laniyah to come down, we were going to the rams game..yes imma drag her to every rams game.

I connected my phone to the blue tooth and started to play some music, I then heard the door close and seen laniyah walking to the car. I started the engine and she opened the door coming into car car closing it after.

"You look nice" she said while kissing my cheek. I turned my head pouting my lips are her "O my goodness"she laughed kissing my lips. "That's better" I said as she put her seatbelt on.

I look at her outfit "you look so damn good I don't want any other niggas thinkin you on the market bae" I said grabbing her hand as she started to laugh.

"Keenon I promise I'll be by your side the whole time" she said

"Keenon I promise I'll be by your side the whole time" she said. I looked at her once more "I luh you" I said putting my hand on the wheel backing out of her driveway. "I love you too" she said.

25 minutes later..

We finally arrived at the stadium, we already walked in through the back so we wouldn't get bombarded with people and shit.

We were walking to our seats and laniyah was in front of me, you all ready know what I was staring at. That ass though. All for me..

"Looks like this is our lane" she said walking to the front seats sitting down while I sat next to her.

I put my arm around her chair to let every nigga here she mines, and then we just wait for the game to start.

10 minutes later.

"YEAH NIGGAAA" I said screaming happily because they scored, my nigga Gloves was here with a damn bucket hat on and shit.

"This one bad ass game bro" he said recording the field. I started recording for my insta story putting the camera on him. "You sure you at the right game nigga" I said because of his outfit.

"Yeah" he said as we laughed together. I felt a tug on my arm and I turned my head seeing it was laniyah holding my arm standing by me.

"Where was you at girl" I said kissing her on the side of her head. " I just seen nip and Lauren on the other side of the filed" she said "Damn you went around and I ain't see you" I said smilin.

"Well I'm here now let's enjoy the game kee" she said kissing my lips as I grabbed her ass in front of everyone. "Keenon!" She said "what yo" I said as I smiled "you can't do that her were in a very public area" she said "I don't give a fuck, that ass mines" I said grabbing it again while she slapped my arm.

"I'm kidding" I said rubbing my arm. "Cmere women" I said pulling her by her hand making her hug me from the side.

40 minutes later..

The game was finally over and everyone started to leave, I was dapping up all the players as they greeted me.

Suddenly the damn rams mascot came up to me jumping and dapping me up. "Laniyah come here and take a damn photo of me and this brazy nigga" I said laughing as she took my phone taking the picture.

She handed me my phone back as the mascot hugged a nigga and left, "weird ass nigga" I said doing my laugh.. "yeah I agree kee" she said..

8:35pm

So I ended up going back home laniyah has some other shit to do so I took her home.

I decided I wanted to post the photo of the mascot and I so I did.

Yg

Liked by Nas, travisscot & 108,558 othersYg Sunday vibe @ramsView all 951 comments @Rams 🙌

Yg Sunday vibe @rams
View all 951 comments
@Rams 🙌

Too Be Bontinued...

Hey guys I would like some feed back on how you guys are finding the story! 🖤