Chapter 49: FUCKNG

Los Angeles, CA

LANiYAH

So today I'm finally going to see Keenon, it was currently midnight, like litterly 1 in the morning

I was in my Lamborghini urus that Keenon gifted me for my birthday, let me tell you I feel like I'm in some space shit this rides really smoothly.

I was bumpin to some akon, he has some good hits I'd tell you that, I opened my windows letting the music blast as everyone that passed with their windows opened looked and shit like I'm crazy, oh here we go someone staring, shit I got a idea..I put the music up more as it blased loudly and sped off at 90km.

Yeah bitch, this my lamb I thought as I laughed to myself being cocky. Then the song changed to tyga swish, I mean I don't really fuck with him but his music though I Bomb.

I got to Keenons street in the private neighbourhood, I better turn this off otherwise I ain't gonna get any dick tonight.

I pulled up in his space and I texted him to open his gate, he came outside and opened it as I drove in. I seen him recording.

I parked up and came out "Damn who got you that, you lookin sexy right now ouuuu" he said putting the camera on me and the car.

"Zaddy got it for me" I said as he stopped recording and hugged me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, I pulled him into a deep kiss, "mm" I kissed him deeper giving tounge, "I missed you" I said between kisses "and these big lips" I said.

"And I missed you and this ass" he said grabbing my ass, "let's go inside b" he said taking my hand as we walked to his door, I litterly feel like I haven't been here in a long ass time.

I entered as he closed the door behind me I was about to walk in the living room as he grabbed me "upstairs behby" he said I smiled and walked up the stairs while he followed and entered his room.

I plopped down on this bed and layed down "I missed this beedddd so comfyyy" I said taking off my shoes and jacket.

he came and layed down next to me and just looked at me "what" I said as he then tackled my waist kissing my neck as I laughed because of how much it tickled, "Keenon stopppp" I laughed even more "mwahhhh" he said kissing my cheek as he layed his fat ass on top of me. "Damn b I didn't know you missed me this much" I said "I ain't miss you I miss the pussy" he said, I looked at him and smiled getting ready to get off the bed while he grabbed my waist "I'm kiddinnnggg, but I do want some pussy b" he said.

"Well then strip nigga" I said "FOREAL" he said "yep" I said.

He then stripped into his briefs, I could see the mark of his manhood through the material, I then took off my shirt and let me in my bra, I kissed him and got under the sheets with him.

"Look at how sexy my man is, bitches ain't got this" I said rubbing on his chest.

"I'm all yours b, all this dick yours" he said gripping my waist.

"Keenon" I said as he looked at me "can you do me a favour" I said as squinted his eyes "can you fuck me" I said kissing his lips

I then went lower and kissing his abdomen and took off his boxers and started to rub his manhood up and down taking him into my mouth.
I bobbed my head taking in all of it while he looked down at me.

He then took my hair roughly pulling it while it hurt, I was litterly choking on it I then moaned a slowly going up and down his length with my mouth making sure to look him in his eyes while he pulls on my hair softly, I suck harder as his head goes back and he thrusts into my mouth catching me by surprise going all the way down my throat.

I let go of his dick making a pop noise "more rough baby I love it" I said as the sides of my mouth were dripping with the white liquid.

"Then get all that shit" he said roughly pushing my head down back on his dick while my mouth wraps around it with no hands.

He began to get in control of my head and make me take all of it. We did this for about 5 minutes straight.

I sat up and rubbed my pussy on his manhood while he gripped my waist taking my bra off looking at my girls. I lean to kiss him, I fell into a deep kiss. He sat up making my boobs press against his tatted chest while I rub my hands all over his back, he then pulled back and took my panties off spreading my legs so that I my back was in the middle of his open legs.

"Look at that pretty pussy" he said rubbing the inside folds then inserting a finger "ouhhh" I moaned as he looked up at me going faster, he then didn't proceed but then took his dick in his hands and aligned my pussy and put the tip in going in and out while he groaned.

He then put the whole thing in going faster and faster "BABBY" I moaned loudly "uhhh fuck" I moaned again.

"Cmon daddy harder" I moaned gripping the pillow laying on his chest

He then flipped me over so that I was on my back, he inserted himself again.

I looked down to see my pussy and his dick going in and out, as I moaned and panted.

He went faster and faster.

"Uhh" he moaned while leaning down and kissing me while I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to me.

I began to French kiss him as he goes faster "I'm about to b-bust" he said as he panted "kee me too" I moaned.

We then both came, I covered his dick with my juices and he then put it in my mouth, I got a mouthful of his cum and dick.

He began to roughly grab my hair and make me take all of it, it kind of hurt my throat but I didn't mind it.

I began to gag a little but I was fine.

He then took it out and came all over my face, "I know you like that shit" he moaned.

"Fuck I luh you" he moaned while releasing more in my mouth.

Who knew YG was a freak.

After that we went for rounds after rounds not getting enough of each other.

TO BE BONTINUED...