Chapter 6: Photographs

YG

It was now 1:30am me and laniyah were going out to eat. I decided to take her to LA Prime the fanciest restaurant. It took about 15 minutes to drive there from the club. It wasn't too far, plus I ain't take no bitch here. Because my pride be strong so she lucky I'm vibin and fuckin wit her.

Soon as we got there and I gave my keys to valet, I can't have my baby parked on the street like that. Lani & I hopped out of the wagon and made our way over to the restaurant.

We soon get to the door, opening it for her and letting her go before me.
Walking over to the desk we find out where out reseverved seats are.

"Name sir" the waitress asks

"Keenon" I said

"Ok your sitting outside on table 17" he smiles

"Thanks man" I say

We heard over to our table and being the gentleman I am I pull out her chair for her to sit. A nigga was looking at that as—

I soon rushed over to my seat and sat down plopping the whole towel over my lap. She did the same.

"So miss laniyah I've been waitin on this night right here" I laugh

She laughs "I mean I was pretty excited" she giggles

I look at her admiring her face.

A smile takes over mines.

"Keenon, keeeenooonn" I snap out of my thoughts while she talks.

"Yeah sorry I was just admiring yo smile"I smiled and winked at her.

The waiter soon came and gave us our menu. We had already knew what we wanted to get. So then we made our order and the waitress left.

"Tell me about your self" I ask her

"Well I'm 23 years old, I have 3 siblings but I'm only close with 1 one them which is nip. The other two are..I don't know i haven't seen them in god knows how long but my parents are Cassie and you might know nasir Jones—"

As soon as she said his name I quickly thought of her father. I knew him he was the biggest drug lord in all of everything. I ain't know if she knows this stuff.

"—I grew up on slauson and I own a huge company that I nip and I run, but it's all nip"

"You hold to own and got yo own practically..I like that shit, some of these bitches out here be doin nothing and got nothing goin for they self"
I said, I liked a lady that had some of her own and she got some going for herself. Ain't no bum

"Yeah it depends and you just gotta handle shit the right way..you know" she said nodding.

Then grew a silence.

"Tell me about yourself Mr Yg" she said as she tilted her head.

"A youngin from the hood. Raised on that type of shi, growin up hard and shit. but me and moms close I have a daughter harmony I'm 28 years old & I rap.. been shot 5 times.. My baby girl keeps me sane doe" I said

"I've had problems in the past where my baby momma embarrassed me in front of the media, I ain't trust that ho ever again." I continued as I look in her eyes. I'm feelin this girl

"Hell Yeah that shits embarrassing, but I hope you don't go through that no more" she smiled as the food came.