Chapter 46: FAMILY FUN

Los Angeles, CA

YG

I was at Mitch's crib Boolin while he sat on the couch on his phone goin through his Instagram feed.

"I'm about to divee innn ohhh" Mitch sung as he opened a packet of chips. "Man yo fat ass always eatin something" I said laughing "fat ass where my nigga, yous got more fat yo stomach" he said "nah nigga that's muscle" I said laughing. "I never knew muscle looked like fat" he said eating his chips, "fuck you" I said opening my phone seeing my barber messaged me saying he was on the door.

"Yo Mitch my barber here" I said getting up to answer the door, I opened the door and he was standing there with all his shot. "Wassup blood come in" I said dapping him up as I held the door for him to bring his things in.

He set his things up and grabbed a high chair as I sat in it. He wrapped that barber shot around me and got to work.

5 minutes later.

He was now going in rubbing my hair with this tool he had and no like shit felt good.

I snapped a pic and sent to to laniyah.

Yo mans sexy ass face.

I pressed send and closed my phone, "all done bro" he said unbuttoning the cloth from around my neck. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to see my cut in the mirror, shit I look brazy. A hot nigga I thought as I laughed to myself.

I walked back to the living room and seen him packing his things, "Yo man no lie yo head look mad fly nigga" Mitch said "yeah better than yo cheap ass obj hair" I said as I handed over the money to him. "Thank you nigga, always know how to keep a nigga lookin fresh" I said dapping him up as he left.

I got a notification from Instagram seeing that Mitch tagged me in something, "nigga what you post" I said opening up the app taking a look at his story.

Get yo mans @laniyahbjones @yg

I laughed at the caption and looked at Mitch while he stuck up the finger at me "fuck you nigga" I laughed.

LANiYAH

"So it's either this picture or this one" my dad says showing me picture that he took of himself to Post in the gram.

"I liked the second one better" I said swiping back The one I liked. "Ok then that one it is" he said opening up the instagram app going to post the photo.

I looked outside and seen that it was a clear day and really sunny. "Hey pops you wanna go in the pool for a bit" I said getting up opening the sliding doors.

"Yeh sure imma be there in a minute" he said closing his phone getting up and walking up the stairs.

I already had a bikini on under my clothes because I knew I'd end up swimming, I was at my dads house chillin with him becuase I haven't seen him in a while, we are planning on having dinner and me spending the night.

I've been here since 10am, I already have eaten breakfast with him. I heard my phone ding so I went over to where it was and seen that Mitch tagged me in something on Instagram and also a message from Keenon that was sent 23 minutes ago.

I opened up my Instagram app and instantly I laughed because I seen that my dad had posted the photo.

Nas

Liked by Diddy, Quincy & 345,759,00 others

nas Happy new year
View all 10,993 comments
Djkhaled happy new year !
Kidcapri101 happy new year.
Yg 2019 drip, cheers
Laniyahbjones you can't touch this ladies.

I laughed and liked the photo then pressed on Mitch's story and seen that he told me to come and get my mans, I laughed and then responded with 'seems like he Yo mans when he with you mitchell' I pressed send and closed my phone going to see what Mr YG sent me.

The picture was loading, as it finished I instantly started to smile, I laughed and started to type. 'My sexiness started to rub off on you 😉' I responded.

I closed my phone as my dad came down the steps in his swimming trunks I took off my large t shirt that I had stole from Keenons closet, the one that has 'gang member' in red by the boob area.

I walked outside to the pool area and went to the large speakers and turned on the music, get low by lil John started to play as my dad hopped into the pool and started to dance, "to the windoowww to the walll" he sung out loud dancing in the water as he pointed, "till the sweat runs down my balls" I screamed after him dancing and jumping into the pool causing a loud splash.

I then seen nip close the front door and walking to the back where we were "Man I thought there was a whole ass party here, and I ain't invited" he said "no one liked you nip that's why" I shouted "Laniyah speak for your self Cmon nip get in" my dad said as nip took of his shirt and put his belongings in the table outside and jumped into the pool next to me, I then felt something by my legs all of a sudden tip held me and threw me to the other side of the pool.

"NIP" I said splashing water on him punching his arm as my dad laughed "that's karma, see what yo daughter said" nip said looking at my dad that was dying of laughter.

He had recorded it and was posting it on his Instagram story, well that's what I could see.

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and mostly nip bullying me.

Too Be Bontinued...