Chapter 53: "IM GONE ROCK YO SHIT"

Los Angeles, CA

The next day, 8:46pm.

YG

"You brazy nigga" I said while laughing shaking my head, this Nigga just slapped some hoe on the set of his video ass, and she popped off on him. Shit funny.

Currently I was wit blueface, yeah I know yg ain't he a crip? Some of my homies blue. Most of my homies red, y'all see that Mo paper reference. Anyways I was gon be put on the song so that meant I had to be in the music video.

we chilled for a little, talking bout some rap shit and then some other shit. We just talk a whole lotta shit, I checked my phone to see if laniyah has responded, but their were no new notifications. Weird. Now I'm starting to worry, that girl always on her damn phone.

7:34am

A nigga out here stressin about  laniyah not comin home last night, I called and blew up her phone and I ain't get no answer, all day I was lookin for her. I went to the crib, to the warehouse and to her fathers house. Her dad worryin like there ain't no tommorow. It seemed like he was gone fuck some shit up, I would too.

Where is she?, why ain't she answering? Did she..no.

She could probably be fucken dead.

I hit my glass table making it shatter, "FUCK" I screamed walking around in circles going brazy.

I sat on the couch rubbing my hands up and down my face. After I finished with the shoot I went past nearly all her friends cribs thinking she would be there, and I got home at like 4am last night. I been to every single place of where I thought she'd be.

"Laniyah where are you" I mumbled getting worried.

I stood up to get my phone to call my night and let them know, until I heard on going banging on my door, and it was banging where as if someone was getting murderd, I scrunched my face and fastly walked over to the door getting my flock. I stood my the door with it behind my back, I opened it quickly as quickly someone collapse on me, laniyah.

I dropped the gun and all I seen was blood everywhere.

she was crying and shit "k-Keenon" she said as I panicked "what the fuck happend to you laniyah, where you bee-" I screamed at her in worry "Keenon t-they stabbed me, please h-help me" she said crying loudly while hanging on to my arms trying to to fall to the floor.

I looked at her face and it was all bruised as well as both her eyes were dark purple and a dark brown colour, one worse than the other. Scratches covered her cheek as blood came down from her temple. I began to grow in anger.

I quickly held her up taking her to my couch laying her down, I seen blood all over her pants from yesterday, I took her pants off and seen she got stabbed in the leg. All this blood where is it coming from she cried loudly "Keenon, help me please" she cried in pain. "I'm here baby, I'm gone help you" I said taking off her jacket revealing another stab wound on the side of her waist.
She started to cough out blood dripping all on her chest. I could barely see her face from all the damage done. She had looked like she just came out of a house fire.

"Keenon E-everything hurts" she cried.

Who ever did this fuck shit, I'm going to jail again on bloods.

I grabbed laniyah, holding her being careful of her bruises that covered her body mostly her stab wounds.

"k-kee they did this to me, they did t-this" she cried while coughing more blood out.

I got her in the G wagon putting her in the back seat, and instantly drove her to the hospital, speeding and not giving a fuck about red lights.

I held her hand and kissed it "who ever the fuck did this shit,  I'm gone murder they ass" I said getting with anger and venom hitting the wheel. She cried louder. "We nearly there behbe hold on" I said looking back at her and seen she passed out.

"LANIYAH"

My girl out off all fuckin people blood. No one gone mess with my shit.

Hospital, CA.

I was sitting on the chair outside her waiting room, with my head in my hands. "WHERE MT DAUGHTER AT" I heard someone yell, I lifted my head and seen Nas, "KEENON WHERE THE FUCK MY SISTER AT BRO" nipsey said appearing behind him, he came over to my while i stood up, "she in the room man!" I said.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF SOME HAPPEN TO MY DAUGHTER IM GONE FUCKIN ROCK EVERONES SHIT" Nas screamed as the doctors came and held him forcing him to sit down. "How this shit happen where was my sister, why wasn't you wit her!!" Nipsey yelled, "NIGGA I AINT KNOW, I WAS WITH HER" I screamed back at him with anger as I punched the wall in front of me, "NIGGA IF SHE DONT MAKE IT, IM GONE GO BRAZY. SHE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY FUCKEN WHOLE LIFE NIGGA. FUCK MY LIFE I AINT SHIT. THE GIRL LAYIN DOWN THEIR LIFELESS I WISH I COULD TRADE MINE FOR HERS NIGGA SO DONT TRY TO COME UP HERE AND THREATEN ME BRO ON BLOODS"
I said as the doctors forced me to sit down. "S-sir calm down, we have children that are frightened from your actions. Take a Seat" I sat down and threw the magazine at the wall that was on the table next to my chair.

"Keenon" Nas said calmly with his eyes closed.

"when did you see her when she was like this" he said calmly as nip sat back. I looked at him.

"I was at home, I had went every fucken where lookin for her, stressin the fuck out. I heard someone banging on my door. I opened it too see laniyah collapse on me with her fucken face messed up, two bruised eyes, blood down her face, and the stab wounds" I said sweatin due to my anger, breathing heavily.

"Who the fuck would want to hurt my baby girl" he said with his face in his hands, I looked away as I heard him getting up and launching the chair at the glass making it chatter while all the doctors came and held him back escorting him out making me and nipsey stand.

"LET ME FUCKIN GO, MY DAUGHTER IS IN HERE NIGGA, IM GONE KILL THEM MUTHA FUCKAS WITH MY TWO HANDS" he screamed "DONT TELL MY TO CALM DOWN MAN" his yells began to get lower as I sat back looking at the shattered glass.

i looked over at nip and he was pacing around like a brazy nigga, I wouldn't blame him though. He then walked over to me and took a seat, silence took over.

"I'm sorry bro for goin off on you like that, I should have known better to know that my sister meant more than I thought she would to you man, and you still here since the mornin. Yo clothes, arms and hands covered with her blood and you ain't say shit about that. Thank you for takin care and lovin my sister the way she deserves" he said looking down. "It's bool bro" I said looking at her room door. I felt my eyes watering.

"Who ever did this fucked up shit man, they gone get dealt with. Me and you bro" nip said while patting my back and I breathed in and out.

I'm sulkin, a thug who don't give a fuck about Shit.
I've never felt this deeply for a person. I breathed in and out. My baby girl. I looked down at my clothes and arms covered in her blood.

I didn't give a fuck about that shit.

I have a fuck about My love that was gone be  laying in her death bed.

Who ever did this shit, I'm gone rock their fucken world.

"I'm gone beat they fucken skull in nigga" I replied to nip.

TO BE BONTINUED...

Who do you think did it?