Chapter 59: LA BOOLIN

LA, BALIFORNIA.

YG
2 MONTHS AFTER.

Laniyah and I were at the doctors to get a check up to see if she was pregnant, this year we intended on havin a baby. I was ready and so was she.

It was a big thing to her and I because every time we try, we ain't get no luck. It just breaks the fuck outta my heart for her, I know how bad she wants a baby.

"So we have the resaults" the doctor said coming back into the room closing the door, "cmon doc" I said smilin while he sat in this chair.

"Please god" Laniyah said lowley holding my hand.

Praying and praying that we was gon have a little one.

"Well, I'm truely sorry...you aren't pregnant. but I recommend for you guys to keep trying. You have a big chance right now. As lani told me she just cut off the pills, there for you guys should try soon" he said smilin. I looked over at laniyah and he head was down.

She had her face I her hands, I instantly felt bad, heartbroken for her actually.

"I'm sorry, I'll give you guys a moment" he said getting up exiting the room.

I scooted over next to her and pulled her into my chest.

"Why Keenon w-why can't I get pregnant" she cried.

"We gone try, and keep trying" I said kissing her head.

"I want a baby" she said crying as she looked up at me.

Her face was full of tears, a women that couldn't get a baby got to me, she deserves it more than any women I know.

Dis fucken shit Getten to me blood. I shook my head.

I wiped her tears away as I stood and helped her get her bag, "here give me yo bag" I said lowley taking if off her.

We walked out of the room with my arm around her, I seen the doctor and faked a smile.

..

We walked down to the Parking lot and we entered her range, I chose to drive back to my place becuase I could feel she was too down to drive.

KEENONS BRIB.

I had a show tonight, laniyah was coming along wit me. I really wanted her to come and let it be the first show of my tour she's been to.

I looked at my phone and seen the time was 7:45pm, we had a car service to escort me and laniyah to the venue along with gloves. Gloves had always worked as my bodyguard.

I put my gold Cuban choker on and my bracelets that were matching. I heard Laniyahs heels click.

I seen her in the reflection of the mirror, she looked beautiful, laniyah always knew how to Klean up well. She always dressed very classy and kept it simple. Well most times.

 Well most times