Chapter 17: YG DAY

LANIYAH

I wake up as I see Keenons chest in my face, I love smelling him in the morning. Ok I'm weird but he's so damn sexy when he ain't wearing a shirt.

I checked the time and it was 6:50am I looked at the date realising it was Keenons birthday.

I better get up and get him some presents becuase I don't want to leave it to last minute. Luckily his grip was not as tight as last time. I snuggled out of his arms while getting up going into the bathroom starting a shower.

20 minutes later

I finished having a shower and did my hygiene and all that and I picked my outfit. It was Keenons birthday so I decided to dress in something sexy. I made sure it was red his favourite colour.

I decided to book a birthday bash for Keenon at the biggest club in la.

I was on the phone for about and hour. Messaging all his friends and my friends about his birthday tonight.

I soon walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit.

I did my makeup and hair simple.
But tonight I'm going to look good as hell. I thought.

I hurried down stairs because I knew Keenon would wake up at this time. I decided to take the Range Rover, I walked in the garage as I started the car and left to get him a birthday present.

30 mins later

I got to the car dealer ship becuase I wanted to buy Keenon a rolls Royce. He had every car but that, he been talking about that damn car for so long. So I decided it was only right for me to buy him it.

I walk inside the car dealer ship as I look around for abit until by eyes landed on a all black one

I walk inside the car dealer ship as I look around for abit until by eyes landed on a all black one. Yep this is the one Keenon was non stop showing me. I looked around to see if anyone was willing to help.

A young man decided to help me.

"Yes mam are u interested on this car" he said

"Yes I am, I want to purchase it" I said straight out.

He smiled "right this way mam"

50 minutes later

So I finally finished all the paper work for the car and I had told them to drop it off at my house. I wanted to keep Keenon distracted and out of my house all day so he doesn't see the car. I then decided on calling nip.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hey lani wassup" he said

"Hey nip I'm in a rush but can you try to keep Keenon out of the house, becuase I got him a birthday present and I don't want him to see it yet. Please take him out somewhere and I'll tell you when to come home"

"Ok sis no worries I'm on it" he said as I ended quickly

I was heading to ice box la to pick out some side gifts.

I finally arrived and walked in there.

"Miss lani Jones is in the building" Jeremiah the main worker that works there. I always come down here it's where I get all my diamond bracelets and necklaces from. Jeremiah knew me and my family really well. We have been coming here for years.

"Hey hey heeeyyy" I said laughing

"What can I help you with today laniyah" he said leaving over the glass.

"Well I need to get some a present for a special someone becuase it's their birthday" I said

"Ok we can do that, do u have what u wanna buy in mind" he said.

"Yes, yes I do"

I told him what I wanted and he instantly went to the back and got it out.

"It's so beautiful" I said

"Yeh all 45crt" he said. Damn that's a lot.

"Ok well I wanna pay for it right now" I said becuase I was going to give it to him tonight.

He went and got the card scanner and he told me the price.

"$80,000 please" he said as I swiped my card and done my pin.

"A success it was dealing with you laniyah" he said as I started to walk out.

"Thank you so much for your help Jeremiah! You always got my back, mwah" I said blowing a kiss waving while I exited the store.

To be bontinued....