Chapter 51: "MUSURD ON THE BEAT HO"

LA, California

YG

"Aye laniyah you seen my cologne" I shouted from upstairs, I lost my damn Chanel bleau I cant live or leave the house without it. "Um no I haven't, check on the bathroom counter" she shouted back, hmm I ain't check there I walked back into the room heading towards the bathroom I see it sitting in the counter corner "there you are" I mumbled grabbing it taking the lid of spraying all over my body.

I then take the bottle and put it where it belongs. "Keenon you done" I heard Laniyah shout from downstairs damn give me a minute women "yeah" I shouted back. I feel like the damn female that's always takin long. I hurried and grabbed my keys and phone making sure I left nothing behind. I exited the room walking down the steps to see laniyah waiting outside with the door open for me.
I looked in the mirror by the door checking my fit and hair making sure it looks bool.

I stepped outside and closed the door making sure it's locked, today laniyah and I were meeting with musturd at his house with his fiancé Chanel, we was goin to Nobu for lunch then after we would all chill at the studio and shit

I opened the door for laniyah as she got into the car I closed it after here then walking to my side of the car, I hopped in and started the engine, we were taking the Ferrari today since we took the Bentley yesterday.

I sped down the hill while I opened the windows letting the breeze hit me. I looked over to see laniyah typing on her phone, "get off to phone blood" I said "kee it's important" she said "how important" I said "Donatella Versace important" she said smilin lookin my way as I rolled my eyes laughing. "Well you better not be on yo phone the whole day today" I said grabbing her hand kissing it " I promise I won't baby" she said looking at the road while I pressed the gas. "Keenon" she said as she held my hand tighter as we both laughed.

"Well we are going to be walking down the red carpet soon sooo" she said dragging it on "yeah soon but not right now" I said.

"Have it your way Keenon" she said closing her phone Putting it in her bag.

I looked at what she was wearing, "what I'd that button pop in front of musturd and Chanel, yo breast gon be on demand" I said looking at the road.