Chapter 37: AINT GETTIN NONE

UAE, Dubai

11:48am

LANIYAH

So Keenon and I were waiting downstairs in the lobby for Mitch to come down. Today we apparently are going to see some kars were going to rent for the time being here.

Some of Keenons friends also flew out to Dubai so were gonna meet with them. I've never really met any of his friends apart from his mains.

Well we will see what happens.

"Lani" Keenon said as I turn to face him. "Yes baby" I said.

"A nigga Kant wait to meet the prince of Dubai" he said, this nigga really thinking he gonna meet the prince.

I just laughed in his face "you wish Keenon" I said. "What..you ain't believe I'm gon meet the prince" he said to me raising his eyebrows.

"I never said that, and why do you wanna meet him, what kan he do for you" I questioned putting my hand on my hid tilting my head.

"We some fly rich niggas, we kan ball out together, yo ass ain't invited" he said popping his shirt. "Watch me ball out today and yo ass ain't gettin no pussy" I said as I walked away from him winking.

"We will see Ms. Jackson" he said "Jackson?" I questioned. "Ooo" I said liking the sound of that. "I like the sound of that" he said.

This nigga tryna slide "you still ain't gettin no pupu" I said.

"Mayne" he said raising his arms getting mad until Mitch came down looking at us weirdly.

"What's wrong wit that nigga" Mitch said looking at Keenon. "He mad" I said.

Gloves & Emilio then stood up and we all began walking to the vehicle that was going to take us to the kar dealership.

Car dealership/ rental place.

So we finally arrived, I stepped out of the car first. I waited until everyone came out and Keenon grabbed my hand licking our finger together as we walked to the glass doors.

He then opened the door for me. "Mesmosele" he said "thank you, what a gentleman" I said walking in while the others followed.

"Where our guy at gloves" Emilio said "he post to be around her somewh-" gloves got cut off as we seen a short stud man. "Ayooo, welcome ladies and gentlemen" he said giving us a warm welcome.

"Hey" I said.

"Wassup brother" Keenon said shaking his hand.

"Sup, Mitch" Mitch said

"Emilio" Emilio said greeting him. Gloves just stood beside him. I'm guessing her already knew him.

"Well I'm Hamzah and I will be your guy for today, I'll show you all some cars you may like so come this way" he said as we followed him to the ware house.

Once we entered we seen about 40 different cars. Damn.

Keenon got excited and left my hand and ran towards the cars looking at the while Emilio snapped some pictures of him. Gloves and the guy went to his side, Keenon found a car that he liked. I walked towards them and seen he liked the red Bentley.

 I walked towards them and seen he liked the red Bentley

Of course it was red.

"You like this one kee?" I asked "Yeah this some hard shit" he said feeling on the car.

"I like it, it's really nice" I said

A while later Keenon and gloves finally found the two kars they wanted, they payed for them and left.

We were now headed back to the hotel becuase I think Keenons friend was gonna meet him there.

I was in the red Bentley with Keenon.

"Do you know the way back to the hotel" I said.

"Yeah I remember the roads, ain't that hard" he said laughing as I applied my lip gloss on the mirror.

"Why you gotta wear all that makeup shit, you look better without it. I ain't just saying that becuase it ain't mean shit, you really look beautiful without it laniyah" he said grabbing my hand over the console kissing it.

My heart instantly melted at his words "Aw, thank You, I guess I just put it on because it became a routine. Just for you I won't wear any makeup for the rest of the week." I said reaching over kissing his cheek forgetting I had lip gloss on.

He bagan to wipe his and on his cheek "dammmm laniyah Why you gotta do that fo" he said getting irritated as I laughed. 

"You know Karen gon come on this trip" he said, who's this bitch Karen?

"Who's Karen" I asked looking at him. "One of my home girls" he said

"Really" I said back. "Don't be jumpin there, she a home girl she good" he said

I took a deep breath "ok that's fine baby, but I'm telling you if she try anything with you, she ain't no home girl anymore Keenon" I said

He looked at me smilin "Damn ma that shit made a nigga dick hard, that shit a turn on" he said rubbing on the middle of his pants.

I stared at the road and smiled "still ain't gettin to pupu" I said.

Too be bontinued...