Chapter 40: SKRT

The palm hotel , 12:37am

Dubai, UAE

Laniyah

{Fit^}

I was pacing in my hotel room thinking about all the things that just happened days ago, I'm still here worried about Keenon. I hope he's ok.

I haven't went to visit him because I was nervous to see him after the incident, I know he wants to see me because of the phone calls I've been receiving but not answered.

I miss him with all of me, if only we could have just went up to the room and had a bottle of patron and some drunk ass sex.

I stopped pacing around the room and go to the bathroom mirror, I looked into my reflection. This shit is happening to me for a reason. It's happening because someone wants it to, Keenon would have never been in there if they just took me and I didn't say a word. I felt a tear shed.

I got interrupted by my phone vibrating, I cleaned my tears away and exited the bathroom walking over to my phone.

It was him. Calling me.

I didn't know if I should answer him, I'm not ready to talk over the phone yet in person.

I let it ring until it shut. I sat on the edge of the bed and took a deep breath putting my face in my hands.

Tear after tear...

I can't keep sobbing around thinking he will walk through those big double doors.

I can't keep doing this. I've gotta go see him.

Now.

20 minutes later.

I was done getting dressed I grabbed my phone and handbag that was sitting on the desk and started walking to the door, I stopped and took a deep breath I'm about to do this, to go see my baby I opened the door stepped out and closed the door.

Once I finished walking down the hall I reached the elevators, I entered and there was a random man, hm he must stay in one of the rooms here.

I reached the ground floor.. the lobby, I ran my hand through my hair remembering the scene that happened here. I continued to walk as I seen my driver outside in front of the black Cadillac.

"Miss jones" he said greeting me as he opened the back door for me, I smiled and entered the car as he closed the door and when to the drivers side, once he got in he put his seat belt on and started the vehicle.

"To where Madam" he asked

"Dubai Prison" I said looking at him through the rear view.

He nodded and went out the parking space and began to drive.

I looked out the window and yet took another deep breath as everything passes.

Dubai prison

I was sitting on the metal talble waiting for Keenon to come out.

Shit, how will I explain why I didn't visit him..

I then heard chains coming my way, I look up to see Keenon walking to my table I stood up and when he stood near the table I ran over to his side pulling him into a embrace, but I noticed one thing he wasn't hugging back, but why Keenon always hugs back.

I let go and looked up at him putting my hands on the sides of his face while he looked down into my eyes "Keenon it's me" I said "I missed you ba-"

"Cut the bullshit laniyah" he said I furrowed my eye brows at him "Keenon what are you talking about" I said. He then took my hands off his face as we both sat down.

He looked at me "we both know why I'm in here" he said "yes Keenon because of the guy in the hotel-" I said "No not that" he said.

"Keenon what did you do" I said as he squinted his eyes looking at me giving me a dirty "you gotta he fuckin right now, you the one that got me into this shit you fucking wicked-"

I started to feel everything get heavy as my eyes started to water "Keenon" I said looking at him with a tear.

"Clean that shit up, how you gon blame me for someone's death and claim you luh me and ride for me you too faced bitch" he said as I felt tears coming down, where did he get all this from "Keenon I don't know who's telling you all this but on my mama this ain't me, baby you gotta believe me. I love you" I said through my tears crying.

He looked at me with disgust "you fucking make me feel dirty for ever messing with you, only for me to fall for someone like you, I fucken loves you girl, I fell for you..and that shit hard for me to fall for a female, but you turned out the be a fuckin skank, I feel disgusted from touching you the way I did, pleasing you the way I did. Laniyah we done, fuck outta here" he said as I started to stand up clearing my tears.

"Keenon I don't know who's feeding you all this bullshit, but your one lucky man I let touch me. I really did love you Keenon and I would have never let anyone touch you, if you really believed them, you more of a fucking bitch then you say I am" I said looking at him "but you know what..if something happens to me Keenon I still love you" I said walking off swaying my hips, I could feel his eyes on my ass.

I could hear him screaming in the back round and guards calling for others.

I exited the building and hopped into my car crying my eyes out in my hands "everything ok laniyah" my driver said.

I couldn't believe it.

He believed them over his love.

"I thought he loved me" I whispered as he drove off not hearing what I said.

Unknown POV

I laughed. She deserves that shit.

"Good job kelly" I said shaking her hand.

"All we gotta do now is make sure not to loose precious Laniyahs phone here" I said laughing.

"Girl you on some funny and smart shit" she said

"I know, I have to get what's mine"

Too be bontinued...

Why Keenon why do you have to believe them.

Y'all have any clue who it might be?!