Chapter 26: Jelous much?

YG

8:30am

I woke up with a empty bed, Man this really getting to me. I'm going to do some about it tho.

I checked the time on my phone from my bedside seeing it was only 8am I wanted to go on social media to see what was going on.

I opened up my twitter and I as I was scrolling I seen someone had dressed up for me as their holloween costume. Man that shot brazy that's exactly me.
I re-tweeted the picture and captioned it and posted it..

I then went over to my Instagram. I seen that slim fight with that bum ass nigga bitch9ine, it was on the shade room I laughed as I watched it.

Pussy boy if he wanted to hit slim he would have fucking hit him, what a bitch.

I then scrolled further more until something coughed my eye.

Theshaderoom

Liked by realberniceburgos, Nas and 234,495,00 moreTheshaderoom #lanibjones seems like she moved on from former ex boyfriend #yg with #tyga

Theshaderoom #lanibjones seems like she moved on from former ex boyfriend #yg with #tyga.
This photo was taken last night of the pair out in a private beach? What are your thoughts about this??

Yo what the fuck this some bullshit, she know that I ain't like that nigga, she fuckin wit him now. That's how it is

Jealousy grew inside me. Fuck that bitch

I closed my phone and through it on the floor as I got up from my bed grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

NiP

I was at home chilling on the couch eating some lays while watching some Vh1.

"Man these chips stale" I said to myself as got up walking to the kitchen.

I heard a knock on the door. Damn whenever I want to eat this shit happens.

I walked over to the door as I opened it.

What the fuck was thing nigga thinking.

"Yo man, I just need to talk" he said

"Man are you fucking crazy man, you hurt my sis man. Fuck outta here-" I said pointing to his car.