Chapter 56: SALAD

1 month later.
Los Angeles, California.

LANiYAH.

I was sitting down eating lunch with my father at one of the finest restaurants in LA, the weather wasn't too bad. Well it was warm.

I haven't went out or spent time with my father in a while.

I had kinda missed my dad and I always loved when he used to 'hang' out with me when I was a child. We never really had my mom around, yeah I know..sad.

But on the brighter side, we don't need her. Me, nip & my father are just fine.

It's been a month since the attack and I've been  trying to get my life together and not be seen in public too often, it can lead to possibly people like '50 trying to get to me. Yes I knew about him, I haven't really opened up about that situation and when I used to deal with him.

On the brighter side I was having a nice ceasar salad, with freshly squeezed orange orange juice while my father ate some kind of pasta salad. As for Keenon he's been busy all week and I've yet to know what he's 'busy' with. No biggie probably just some bussiness stuff. I know it can be stressful

I liked to give Keenon his space knowing how it felt when my father gave me some while I was busy with my company.

"This is bangin" my dad said as he put the fork in his mouth.

I laughed "I bet it is" I said as I ate my salad.

I looked up and seen that he was gobbling down the salad like he had never eaten.

"Damn Nasir Jones slow down" I joked while he looked up at me.

"Girl if you don't let yo father eat in peace" he said with attitude throwing a salad leaf at my face. I backed off and caught it and threw it right back making it lands in his drink.

"Damn laniyah I was really looking forward to my drink" he said shaking his head while glaring at me.

"I can buy you another one princess" I said trying to be sweet.

I had already finished my food I was now just sippin on my juice. My dad finished his salad, finally I wasn't surprised he finished it that quickly The way he was eating it.

He leaned back into the chair As he sipped in his coffee I had put the lead in, he looked at his surroundings, I thought this was the perfect moment to snap a picture of him.

I unlocked my phone and took a snap, posting it on my Instagram story.

I didn't want to caption it, keeping it simple. I posted it and closed my phone.

"How's you feelin about seein yo mom" my dad said out of no where.