Chapter 13: another game

LANiYAH

It was official me and Yg we together. It was also the next day. Keenon & i we're going to the rams game. The grand final. I think

I ain't know anything about sports so don't judge me.

I was waiting for Keenon to come pick me up. As I waited outside I heard a beep from outside the gate. I then got up opening the gate and getting outside and closing it again as I walked over to Gs car and got in.

My outfit

Yg outfit

Yg outfit

"Heyyy" I said kissing him

"Wassup baby, why yo outfit so short go change that's only for me to see" he said grabbing my ass in his large hands.

"Keenonnnn I just came outside I can't be bothered going back inside" I said.
He looked at me.

"If any nigga look at what's mines, they gon get slapped the fuck out" he said as I got into the car.

"What you do this morning" I asked as I pulled away putting my seatbelt on while he started to drive off.

"I was at the studio with mustard doing somethings for the album" he said driving.

"Can't wise to listen to it. I know it's going to be fire Keenon" I said as I plugged his phone into the aux, I put my finger print on his phone as it unlocked. Yes we both have access to each other's phone. I put on the plug walk remix that Keenon was in and blasting it dancing.

"Girl you crazy, I love it" he said laughing as he watched me dance.

At the stadium.

So we were at the stadium, the game was about to finish. The Rams were winning.

After a while time was up and they did end up winning. Making Keenon scream in joy. He was a big fan of NFL. He would be in his boxers at home watching the game.

We soon left the stadium, walking out as Keenon started to scream to the other teams fans. He started to run faster. I decided to record him following him with the camera.

"WHOS HOUSE" Keenon shouted while walking through the other teams fans.

"RAMS HOUSE" Keenons homies then shouted as in slim, ace, teecee & Mitch.

somebody had them screamed

"YG SHUT UP"

but Keenon ignored it screaming more walking around with a huge smile on his face. Daddy looking sexy asf Rn.

Keenon and I haven't did it yet but I'm planning on doing it soon with him *wink*

The video I recorded^

I then caught up to him and stopped recording.
"you crazy" I said to him

"Baby girl we crazy" he said lifting me up kissing me as I laughed uncontrollably.

He then put me down wrapping his one arm around me as we walked as kissed my cheeck grabbing my ass.

After abit when got to the parking lot, his arm still around me.

He took his arm off becuase one of his homies was showing him something. He then went over there leaving me alone.

Ok Keenon goo—-

I felt a Sting on my ass somebody slapped my Ass and I seen it was this fat ass white man.

I lost it screaming at him.

YG

Slim started to show me some shit on his phone until I heard lani screaming as I rushed to her. She was screaming at some old as man. I ain't know what happend as soon as she said what happend I was about to kill this nigga on my life.

LANiYAH

"NIGGA COME BACK HERE I SWAER ON MY LIFE DO THAT SHIT AGAIN YO" I shouted to him as Keenon ran to me and trying to fingers out what happend.

"SLAP MY ASS ONE MORE TIME NIGGA CMON DONT WALK AWAY" as soon as I said those words Keenon ran up to him punching him dead in the head as his body fell to the floor, yg and his homies were going to kill him by the way he was beating him up.

"NIGGA IS YOU CRAZY YOU AINT KNOW WH YOU MESSING WITH LIL NIGGA. PUSSY ASS HO LUCKY I AINT GOT MY MOTHA FUCKIN GUN WITH ME OR I WOULD HAVE SHOT UR UGLY ASS" he shouted

"SLIM YOU GOTTA GUN ON YOU, SHOOT THIS JIGGA SHOOT HIM"

I started to get scared so I ran to the car, as a gunshots went off meaning slim shot him. Police sirens started to ring.

Keenon and the boys soon came over to the car. Keenon came over and rushed by my side. Holding me

" is you ok. I swear on my life if I see that nigga again IMMA KILL HIM IF HE AINT DEAD HE GOT ME FUCKED UO MESSING WITH MY GIRL AND SHIT"
he shouted. I got more scared by his actions I never seen him this angry.

He took me to the car rushing, we hopped in the car speeding away. We didn't get caught by the Po po. We was too quick.

It started to get cold in the car so I started to rub on myself I guess Keenon noticed becuase he took of his shirt and gave it to me.

"You cold, I should have gotten u a jacket" he said as I put it on over my clothes.

"It's ok baby thanks for the shirt, and for what you did back there"
He was now driving shirtless. Keenon has a gut but I find it sexy.

"Have you eaten Keenon" I asked

"Nah I ain't eaten since the morning" he said looking.

"Do u want to go to my crib, I'll make you something to eat. Let's go" I said

"Thank you. Yeh we will go to your crib" as he turned into the street.

TO BE BONTINUED