Chapter 12: power bye

Sam's POV.

I watched helpless as Rose knocked him out. I couldn't do anything because she put a shield around me that is making me quite sick. I looked at Taylor begging her to let Rose take this power thing away so I could go to my brother. She rolled her eyes and looked at Rose.

"You can power down."

She let out of a sigh of relief and let down the shield. I quickly dropped to my knees and used my strength to crawl to my brother. I brushed some of his bangs away from his forehead. Taylor came and squatted next to me.

"Now you will listen to my every word or your brother will be the next to be bitten."

I looked at her as a tear slide down my cheek.

"Even if you did, He is a protector and stronger then I am. If I can survive I am sure he can."

"Would you like to risk it?"

She grabbed his arm and barred her fangs and slowly started to lift it to her mouth. I lifted my hand and had a tree limb grab her and yank her away from my brother and I. The weres growled and Rose tried to stifle a laugh but she wasnt able to. Taylor turned to her a growled. Then she was hit upside the head by Nick. I growled at him but staid where I was.

"Don't growl at him, He isn't the one that knocked the alpha away. If anything we should be attacking you."

"You did that already, It did nothing, remeber?"

I was then felt claws sinking in the back of my shoulder. I screamed in pain and grabed the hand digging my own claws into him. Josh screamed then snuck over to his cousin glaring at me. I growled and bared my canines at him. I was scared. No terrified. I looked at Taylor as another tear escaped.

"What do you want me to do?"

She smiled and walked to me putting her hands down on my shoulder. She leaned down so her lips were close to my ear.

"You are going to lead me to the rest of your little pack and then you are going to kill one by one or I am going to kill your brother."

Another tear slid and I looked back at her.

"I knew I should have just killed you a while ago."

She walked around me and crouched down in front of me. She lifted my chin so I could look at her.

"That you couldn't. Just like you can't now."

She got up and I turned my attention back to my brother. He was passed out but he was still breathing that is better then the opposite.

"Rose go ahead and put the Sheila around them."

She nodded sadly then I felt the barrier go back up. The power in my drained from both of us and I grabbed my head trying to numb the pain. My brother groaned and winced in his sleep.

"Get up. We need to move. Nick grab the Aurora."

I was yanked to my feet by Cole and I watched helpless as Nick picked my brother up like nothing. I had to look away from his limp form as I was pushed away.

"Now Sammy, where to?"

I looked back at Taylor before sucking in air through my nose. I caught sent of the pack that ran and then I pin pointed Adam's. I closed my eyes and focused on that and pointed the opposite direction of that. I wasn't going to kill them, but I wasn't going to let my brother die either. I am just going to confuse the shit out of Taylor. I am not saying we won't come in contact with them. No, but when we do I know they will be ready and I am going to get my brother and I out of here so we can fight with them. Rose I will get her out too. I took my first step in the wrong way and I am going to hope to God that my brother got a plan ready for that time.
——————————time skip—————————
I continued my direction changing the course every now and again. My brother woke up and is walking slow just like me. The only reason he is on his two feet is because of the extra power coursing through his veins. My situation is quite similar.

"Samantha, remember the consequences if you double cross me."

I stopped and turned to Taylor. I walked up to her and put my finger in the middle of her chest. And laughed because I knew she couldn't do anything.

"And I care why. I am in a lose lose situation. The only reason I am still walking Right now is because of him and the were wolf blood running through my veins."

I pointed at my brother and Taylor just grabbed my wrist and pushed it off her chest. Then she pounced on me. She clawed my right shoulder making me scream in pain. I could feel the barrier rip as my power started to go on over drive. The wind picked up and the sun seemed to disappear. A branch grabbed the weres and tied them to trees. My brother seemed to feel the power too. His eyes started to glow purple and his wings came out from hiding. Claws extended from my nails and I felt more and more power rush at me. It was so much it was hard to control. My brother put a quick barrier up around himself and the others as power surged from me causing anything not in a barrier to die and fall over. I looked around to see desert like area around me except certain patches. I looked down seeing the claws go away. My brother walked up to me and pulled me in a hug. I broke. I let the weres go. I don't know why. It is stupid but I don't think they are going to mess with me any time soon. I pushed my brother away once I caught movement from the corner of my eye.

"Go!"

He looked hurt but he understood and was gone in a blink of an eye. I fell to my knees and let out a sigh. He was safe. At least I could hope. I was grabbed by my hair and lifted and slammed into a tree.

"God aren't you stupid."

I was turned to face Taylor. I just looked at her like she was nothing.

"I am in a way, but he got away. You have nothing to hold me here or force me to do anything anymore."

She slammed me against the tree again. I didn't react too stunned and dead to care. I looked at Rose and winked. Then mouthed run. She didn't hesitate and took off. The boys all turned to go after her but had the trees grave them.

"She doesn't deserve to be caught either."

I smiled and closed my eyes and let the power rungs back to me. There was nothing to hold me to them and nothing to keep me from doing this. Taylor immediately let go of me screaming as she looked down at her scorched hands. I let out a scream. And just let the power consume me.

Not edited.
Sorry this is so short but it is what it is.