Chapter 17: The Other Were

Hayden's POV

Everything was fine, just fine then Austin fell through the portal having a seizure making the girls panic and surround him shouting his name. Me being me just summoned water and threw at him causing him to take in a quick breath and sit up staring at me.

"Really, Hayden?"

I shrugged and looked around. We were in a village across from the high school that we all went to. Why would we be here? I turned seeing Austin on his feet but with Hava and Lauren acting like his crutch.

"Why are we here?"

I looked at Austin who forced a smile.

"The timeline showed me in this area just not the leading events so when I got the feeling I teleported here. We need to be here."

I looked at him confused.

"You realized that you dropped us in the middle of the street. Anyone could have seen us!"

Austin looked tired but he pushed the girls away and staggered heavily.

"Yes I know, and someone did, look."

He pointed at the house we were in front of and a girl with white hair, olive skin and dark eyes appeared. She looked at us with interest and slowly approached us.

"Who are you?"

I looked at her as she got closer. I took it upon myself to approach her and I held out my hand.

"My name is Hayden. What is your name?"

She looked at my hand for a moment before taking it and giving it a quick shake. Her hands were cold, like freezing cold.

"I am Scarlett, I am guessing by the light sh]ow you are all Auroras?"

I smiled.

"By you knowing that, I would imagine you are one too?"

She smiled back.

"You are quite the charmer aren't you?"

"You like to answer questions with question don't you?"

We stared at each other until finally she looked away and peered at Austin that was leaning heavily on Adam with wings out and glowing eyes. Her eyes widened and walked up to him. Marveling at his wings.

"Let's get you all inside you look quite exhausted and the protector needs rest. Lots of rest."

She took Austin's other arm leading us to the large house she came from. It was a beautiful old English styled home.

"Why don't you all make yourselves at home, and you..."

"Adam.."

"...Adam why don't you help me put him in my brothers room. He wont be home for a while."

Adam and Scarlett carried Austin down the hall to a gray colored door with a painting of a beautiful dragon on the outside. I went over to the others at the master table and took a seat next to my sister. I leaned in resting my hand on her forehead.

"You ok there Hava, you are looking a bit pail?"

She smiled at me and moved my hand form her forehead.

"Everyone is looking pail, Hayden. We are all exhausted. Like the boys, and you, I miss mom and dad and home with a warm bed and homemade food."

I smiled and nodded in understandment.

"Don't worry, when all this is done, we will go home to see mom and dad and go over to the boys house for wii games and football just like they will come over for baseball."