Chapter 21

Hayden's POV

I woke to the chattering of the group down below. I descended the steps to find the group in the living room talking. Talking intently. I counted off the heads when a familiar blonde sat with another guy with white hair. 

"Sam?"

The girl turned to my shocked form before darting over and wrapping her arms around me. I went stiff before reality took me and I tightly wrapped my arms around the girl. I lifted her causing her to squeal as I spun her around. 

"Sam!"

I set her down, letting go and looking at the girl before me. 

"Wait how did you get here? When did you get here?"

"She got her last night, Mate. Along with Rough, Scarlet's brother."

I looked at Adam with a raised brow. 

"With the mate thing again, when did you become British?"

The group chuckled and a boy with white hair and dark eyes that match Scarlett's came over and reached out his hand for me to shake. 

"Rouge, you are?"

I reached across to the boy that now stood next to Adam. 

"Hayden, so you are the protector then?"

He smiled with a nod. His canines seemed extra-pointy much like his sisters. I don't know why I noticed that but he did. They seemed like they had vampire's teeth.

"You are an Oceans, like Hava. Siblings?"

I rose an eyebrow and looked at the blonde girl that might as well have bent into a girl version of me. 

"Couldn't tell through facial features."

He smiled with a shrug."

"I hate to interrupt this lovely romance we have going on here, but we need to get a plan going."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the time walker that was seated next to Sam. Sam must have gone back over when she got bored with the conversation. The other two went back to their previous seats while I grabbed another chair from the dining room. 

"I am sorry your royal majesty, why don't you continue your strategy share for the class."

Austin smiled over at me. 

"I sure will, Aqua. Thank you for the invitation..."

I rolled my eyes as the time walker strained to bring a purple ball to his hand. He flattened his hand and form took place. Another girl showed. She looked young. Maybe 15 like Hava but I couldn't tell you much. She had short-cropped hair and doe eyes. That is all I could give you. 

"...This girl, like Scarlett, is always in my vision, always on our side, but I have no idea who she is, does anyone know who she is?"

I looked around the group but blank stairs just reflected at the walker. He nodded and closed his fist letting the energy disappear. 

"That is what I was afraid of. I will have to do some mass digging, that should be fun. For now, we need to talk about recruiting. Rouge, has decided to help. He will act as a safety center during the war. Take in the injured, and help with what he can. Due to his statice, he is unable to choose a side, but we do have his sister with us. Rouge, will also let us go for recruiting and allow those that are willing to help us fight to join, meaning, we may have some weres on our side. That is a good thing as Taylor with have Auroras on her side. We have three days to recruit and find this girl before we are attacked. The location is still...unknown, it keeps changing. Never consistent..."