Chapter 43: The Pink Dress

Now, I know what you're thinking.

Trying to fit in a six year old dress is an impossible feat.

And even if you did, it'd be too short.

Right?

Well...

I not only fit into the pink dress I wore so long ago...it reaches just above my ankles. And I feel ashamed for barely getting any taller, or building any muscle.

Then again, Sebastian adores my more effeminate figure...perhaps I should be lucky to have such a body worthy of comparison to the flawless form of a demon.

To have the body that he so lovingly embraces in every way imaginable. The body he worships whole heartedly.

The body that is marked with love bites like footprints leading him up to the destination he so loves to uncover.

So I stand there, staring at my reflection as though it were a different person that stared back, however the little marks on their neck match mine exactly.

But, as my mind begins to wander those three knocks on the door bring me back to reality. I decide to take a second to get into an elegant position against my office desk before finally answering.

"Come in." Is all I say as I bring forth the slate pigtail hairpieces to naturally fall down over my chest.

As soon as my demon looks up from the lunch cart to see me standing here, a beautiful smile begins to spread.

"Why did you-"

"I just saw it and remembered how much you liked it...so I decided to try it on again. With the help of Elizabeth and Sieglinde, of course."

"You're even more stunning than you were then."

"You haven't changed since. One of us had to." I tease, taking a few steps closer as the dress brushes against my ankles.

"Well, my dear, you certainly have outdone yourself over the years." He outstretches a gloved hand to me, which I gladly accept only to be pulled in so much closer within the blink of an eye. My body pressed to his before I even had the time to realise it.

"You really think so?" I cannot help but hang on his every word, being reassured by every line, leaving me wondering if he ever truly sees anything wrong about me.

"I really, really think so~" His smile could rival a thousand suns as he begins to start moving me back and forth, and it's only when his hand meets my waist that I realise what he's doing.

Dancing.

Dancing with me like he did the very evening I wore this dress.

"You know...I have been practicing."

"I can tell, you haven't stepped on my feet yet."

"And I don't plan to." I answer as he spins me around, expecting me to lose control, but this time I catch myself and spin right back into his arms. The back of my head pressed against his chest, his arms crossed in a tight embrace. Holding me there as we sway gently to a non-existent beat.

"How have you been keeping such a secret from me all these years?"

"It's easy...I wanted to get better at it just to spite you!" I let out a chuckle as I lean my head back far enough to look him in the eyes. "But once I realised my feelings for you I wanted to impress you with it. I was simply waiting for the right moment."

"Only you could learn how to do the impossible out of spite."

"Others can do it too, not that you'd realise that yourself. You're perfect at everything you do."

"Because a little Earl used to work me to the bone until I done things his way."

"I wonder who that could be~"

"Well, let me describe him to you, my Lady. You see, he prefers to wear the most practical and yet stylish attire for working within his little office in his grand Manor. Filled with noisy, rather clumsy servants, all except a very handsome raven haired gentleman who is simply one Hell of a butler...at least that's what I've heard."

"I've heard his butler is rather full of himself."

"And I have heard that his Young Master is a rather cruel brat."

"Well I heard that his butler shouldn't get too cocky or his Young Master may refuse to kiss him tonight-"

"Well I heard that a certain butler would be rather hurt if that were to happen."

"Well I heard that if that certain devilishly handsome butler doesn't kiss his little Lord soon he may just have to do it himself, and we both know that he struggles to reach."

"We wouldn't want that now would we~?"

He asks with a teasing smirk on his face as he comes ever closer, I wait for it as though I were an addict craving his next fix but...it never seems to come.

This time however, I knew what to expect. Opening my eyes to find his lips hovering just inches from my own.

"If my little kitten wants me so badly, then he'll have to kiss me himself."

He's trying to intimidate me, but it isn't gonna work this time Michaelis!

"Why didn't you just say so~?" I ask in a more seductive tone, and as he opens his mouth to speak, I make my move.

Capturing his lips in a deep, passionate kiss as he slowly lifts me up off of the ground to wrap my legs around his waist.

And as I pull away for a moment for air, I find his eyes trailing all up and down my face. To find an evil smirk forming on those gorgeous lips.

Whispering eight simple words that excite me to my very core.

"I'll teach you to never seduce a demon."