Chapter 85: A Warning Wake Up Call

Ciel's POV

I awaken with a start, a small ache from down below leaving me dazed and confused. Sebastian's hands rest on my shoulders as I sit up straight, hurriedly removing my legs from the covers.

"Ciel what's wrong?"

"Something is hurting me down there-" I groan through gritted teeth as I lay back down, trying to relieve the pain any way that I possibly can.

"Let me take a look." He doesn't hesitate to start unbuttoning the loose shorts underneath my nightshirt. The smell of blood wafting into the air as he pulls them down. The pain beginning to subside as he places a cold hand over my assumed wound.

"Where do you feel the pain, love?"

"R-Right under your hand. What's down there? Is everything alright?"

"It's more than alright, Ciel. The vaginal opening has simply just been created. You've been growing the vaginal walls and your cervix ever since you conceived, it's only now that the process is finally complete."

"But I-I still have my dick, right?"

His laughter is relaxing somewhat as he answers, "Yes you still have my favourite toy."

"Thank God..." I lay my head back down onto the bed, the pain ceasing to be as the process finally finishes. "But...but what does it look like?"

Curiosity fills me as, to be fair, my knowledge of the female reproductive system is incredibly sub-par. Not even Madam Red was able to teach me how everything worked. Despite her insistence on doing so.

"Would you like to see?"

"Can I please wash the blood off first?"

His laughter is notable as he allows me to finally relax. "Of course, I suppose it would be a huge shock to you if you were to see yourself covered in blood. Luckily and unluckily for me you giving birth will be a rather bloody affair."

"I'm sorry for making you-"

"Shush, I'm joking. I wouldn't have any one else deliver for you or take a peak under there." This time, it was my turn to laugh as he strolls into the bathroom to run a warm bath for me.

Ever the gentleman.

"Well this was an eventful morning-"

"Don't you dare fall asleep or I will drop you into cold water!"

"I can't sleep when half of me is already soaking wet."

"And not in the way you prefer, darling." His charming voice rings out from the bathroom as I begrudgingly get out of bed. Finding the bedsheets soaked in my blood.

Why couldn't I smell it?

Why couldn't he smell it?

"Sebastian, shouldn't we be able to smell blood from a mile away?" Bewildered, I wander into the bathroom to find the strong lavender scent growing the closer I become.

"You only began to bleed as you awoke, the smell of your blood to me is heightened and rather hunger-inducing. That's why I was incredibly alarmed, you began bleeding as soon as you felt the pain. I suppose your senses aren't as precise as my own just yet."

"Will they ever be?" Inadequacy washes over me as I gaze into the eyes of a perfect man. The perfect demon. Awareness constant and unyielding. I wish to be him. Yet he believes that I am so close to the unreachable.

"Close your eyes, Ciel."

"Why-?"

"Trust me, darling."

I close them almost immediately, knowing that he would never do anything that I wouldn't want to me.

"Pay attention to your surroundings, feel the room around you."

I reach out to him with a hand that isn't my own. A force that spreads throughout the room until finally I feel him. All of him. His touch warm. False heart steady in his chest, I feel him. His presence washing over me in a sea of relaxation that I cannot bare to leave. His skin soft and smooth. Hair like silk and a smile like the stars have aligned to create such a shining beauty. My lips press against his our forces combining to create a united being of light, happiness in abundance.

"Open your eyes."

Slowly, I will my eyes to open only to see that we have never moved at all.

"You are more powerful than you know, my love. You need only to close your eyes and feel. Now relax, take a bath with me. You've had quite the rough morning." I take a few steps forward, pressing my lips against his in a powerfully passionate moment of bliss. Only to find pleasant confusion on his handsome face.

"What was that for?"

"I wanted to kiss you for real and by God it's so much sweeter."