Chapter 84: Speak

Sebastian's POV

"Is there any particular reason why this question came to mind, Lizzy? Perhaps it would help to talk to someone about your worries." I ask tenderly, as Ciel holds my hand in his. I find that in moments such as this, he finds strength in my touch.

"I-I've been feeling...I've been wanting to spend the night with Finny recently. I linger on kisses and always want to go forward but...my Mother's harsh tone fills my mind. Calling me a harlot for even having such thoughts about a man without title."

"Your Mother has always been a harsh woman. It was her voice I heard scolding me when I fell for Sebastian."

"Your Mother is only repeating what she knows to be her own truth. God is forgiving when it comes to love and when it comes to even speaking to a man like me. He's not going to just strike you where you stand for hugging me. I was born a demon, I didn't choose to rebel against God, in fact I've actually spoken with the man once, he wouldn't harm you for speaking with a demon nor would he harm you for fucking the love of your life." The squeeze of my lover's hand is a silent but loud warning that I may be going just a tad too far.

"You're right, you're right. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain."

"The only thing I must warn you about is protection, we cannot have a pregnancy scandal with Finny. We need to figure out our publicity plans, Hell, we still need to figure out our own plans-" The stress in Ciel's voice grows to the point that I am forced to stroke his hair to calm him down, with the knowledge that his head is his weak spot.

"Calm down, love. It's not good for you or the baby."

"Fuck, I'm sorry." He rubs his forehead to release the tension. My poor angel is getting mood swings left, right and centre with little warning.

"It's not your fault, everyone knows that."

"There's no need to worry about that, I'll get some condoms."

"It'd be best to get Finny to buy them for you, women aren't welcomed in those types of shops and a Lady such as yourself showing up in one? Dear God you'll be the next big scandal."

She lets out a long, heavy sigh as she sinks down in the small armchair beside the bedroom door.

"Why must women be so shunned for the most trivial things?"

"Because men have to keep ownership of you somehow, if you are incapable of doing anything, how are you ever going to be able to stand for your own freedom on your own?"

"You're right...Sebastian you're always right. I'm just glad that I am free to do and say anything I please with no negative repercussion."

"I'm glad that you exercise your rights in our Manor. That you feel free within these walls and that you feel free to come to us for guidance. For someone to talk to."

"And don't worry, nothing you say will be held against you in a court of law." Our laughter melds together as the feeling in the room becomes lax and comfortable.

"So...Ciel. Since we're asking personal questions, I'm assuming that you are the one receiving, yes?"

Oh.

Oh dear that was a dramatic shift.

"Uh...we switch." You know I'd rather see you have all the fun.

"It's just...what do I...what do I actually do underneath a man?"

"That's actually easier than you expect on your first try. You kiss him, grab onto his hair or shoulders, bite him or scratch him, you could even reach down and just grab onto his inner thighs. The possibilities are just slightly limited as...your first time is intense and far too new for you to realise what you like and don't like. You'll be a little sore the next day but that'll fade with more sessions and eventually you'll get to know your body a lot better."

"Did you say bite and scratch-"

"Yes, yes he did and it works very well." I chime in only to bring a flush of embarrassment to my lover's cheeks. That beautiful flash of colour I have always adored.

"So I can be aggressive?"

"If you want to be. Elizabeth this isn't just about Finny it's about you, if nibbling on his neck makes you feel sensual then do it. We rarely give women the chance to take control in the bedroom and to be fair, you're the one who will be in a bit of pain afterwards. You should get to enjoy every step of the way there."

"I-I'm really doing this? I'm really going to go and seduce my partner? Just like that?"

"Just like that. Lizzy all I have to do is give Sebastian a look and he's all over me. You're a stunning woman who could pick up any man she desires in a heartbeat, he cannot refuse you."

"You're right! I-I'm going to him right now. Thank you Ciel!" She jumps out of her chair to hug my lover for a split second before darting out of the bedroom.

"Is she really-?"

"Yes, she's going to have sex with the gardener."