Chapter 45: The Dressing Room

(Author's Note: I couldn't find a good picture so....memes?)

"Sebastian, is the Halloween ball really necessary?"

"This is a celebration for our farmers working hard through the harvest, my Lord. The people deserve to have a night to enjoy themselves after all they've done to put food on your plate." A fleeting kiss, lips gently brushing against my cheek, seals his argument as he continues to comb my hair. Moving it into place as he attempts to maintain my hairstyle.

"I see, then why don't we incorporate Halloween festivities from all around the world? We could give them a party that no one has ever done before. And we could advertise it in the Funtom Company's toy stores all over the country. That way, we are given the opportunity to advertise our candies; gain attention from the press and then as a bonus, we could give the money that we receive from entry tickets to charity in order to then make The Evil Nobleman a little less evil."

"That's a perfect idea, however, we should only make people outside of our constituency buy tickets. That leaves children and our farmers to enter free of charge."

"Absolutely. We'll make a separate area for children away from alcohol and...older men."

"Ciel, please don't think that way. It'll only cause you more pain. I won't let anything happen to the children who arrive here...or you." I watch through the eyes of the mirror as his lips press against my neck, trying to comfort me in the sweetest of ways.

"I know, I just don't trust them. The only people I trust reside within these walls."

"As it should be, but once in a while, you should be allowed to have fun. Even without me."

"The thing is, you never leave me. Not really. You may not be in the room, but I feel you. I feel you in the air I breathe, I feel you on my skin, I feel you in my bones. I have never been alone no matter where I go, you have always been there. You've left more than a simple mark on me. And I am unsure of how."

"It's the contract, my Lord. It's my presence that keeps you safe, and as a demon, and as the man you are engaged to marry, I will never leave you. Even in your dreams, if you call out to me, I feel you pulling me to your side. I feel you too. Your scent is everywhere, the taste of your skin lingers far too long and I can still feel your touch hours later."

"What do I smell like?"

"It's the only thing I cannot seem to describe...it's as though it smells warm. Like peppermint, french vanilla, camomile tea, butterscotch and chocolate chips. All in one heavenly little bundle."

"You flatter me too much." I tease with a smile that screams that I secretly relish it. Though it isn't much of a hidden secret. Everybody knows.

"I don't flatter you enough. I never could."

Then...a certain thought creeped into my mind.

One that may lead to wasted time.

But that time could be something sweeter than anything I could dream of.

"Sebastian...?"
"Yes, dear?"

"Did you ever fantasise about me before I confessed to you?"

The expression on that gorgeous face became priceless as he tries to summon a response out of thin air.

"Yes. Of course I imagined being able to kiss you and hold you in my arms. I desired to be with you."

"I don't mean that! I mean...what about disrobing me?"

"Ciel..."

"Touching me?"

"Ciel-"

"Stroking me?"

"Ciel-!"

"Sliding insi-" My enticing words draw him in enough to abruptly silence them with a demanding kiss. His kiss grows more and more desperate, sitting on my lap as I do, his body pressed heavily against mine. Begging for me.

And as his lips leave mine, his fingers linger on the buttons on my nightshirt.

"You're so lucky that I was going to have to dress you anyway."

"Am I now~?" I wonder how long I can tease him before I completely break both him and myself.

"Do you really think you can tease me and get away with it?"

"Do you think I can't?"

"Oh my dear...." Leaning forward, he whispers in my ear with that deep voice that only the demon within him could possess. And...I lost so fucking gloriously, as Sebastian could feel beneath him. He won far too easily.

"You never could."