Chapter 01 - The Childhood Memories

11 years later,present time.
___________________________
UA High School,
Class 1-A,

After school...

Midoriya's POV

"That's it,dismiss." Aizawa-sensei ended the class. He grabbed his sleeping bag and pulled the zip to get ready to sleep.

Everyone scattered in the class and gathered in their own groups.

I approached Iida-kun and Ochako-chan. "Today is so tiring." Ochako-chan complained.

"Well,we're aiming to be a hero.We must give it our all!" Iida-kun said energetically.

It had been a few days since I entered UA,my dream high school!

A lot of thing had happenned to me. I met my idol hero,All Might and then became his successor, I entered UA and now I even have friends!

I only smiled at both of my friends. "So,let's go home and rest!" I exclaimed and the two nodded.

We grabbed our belongings and walked out of the classroom.

We walked to the school gate while chatting about various things.

.....

Nighttime,
Midoriya Residence...

Midoriya's POV

I exited the bathroom and sighed in relief and satisfaction after taking bath.

I went to the living room and saw Mom was preparing dinner."Izuku.Dinner is ready." She smiled at me.

"Today we will have katsudon!" Mom said happily. My smile widened when I heard the word 'katsudon', my favourite food!

"Yeah! Thanks Mom!" I hurriedly sat at the dining table with my eyes shone in excitement.

"Itadakimasu~" I said and began digging in.

"Izuku,how is school?" Mom asked me and waited for my answer. "Everything is okay!" I assured.

"I'm glad to hear that but make sure not to get hurt so often." Mom advised me,voice fulled of concern.

"Okay." I answered. After I finished eating,I washed the dishes.

"Izuku..." Mom called me out of blue. "Yes,Mom?" I looked at her,waiting for her to speak up again.

"Actually,your grandmother is sick so I have to take care of her for a while." Mom explained.She looked a bit worried and hesitated to talk.

"So?" I asked her,still in confusion.

"I have to go to Hokkaido for a few weeks,probably months.So that's mean...I have to leave you here..." Mom continued and sighed.

My eyes went wide when I heard it. "W-Wait! Are you saying you're leaving me here,all alone?" I asked her in disbelief and surprise.

Mom hesitatedly nodded. My jaws dropped. I only sighed. "Well,there is nothing we can do about it." I stated.

Mom still looked worried. I felt a bit guilty.